Reviews for Answer Me, Earl
viszla chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great Fic!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow… it was so nice to see a new story posted on the Saving Grace thread then I realized it was posted by you and I could not wait to read because I knew how good it would be.

You of course did not disappoint and you captured everyone perfectly. (I could almost hear Grace talking) lol

I really like this show and so far the writers are remaining true. Thank God!

I hope you write more for Grace!

Becca

Just a few words on what I think is a touchy subject with you.

I hope you reconsider writing FF for Bones at least finishing the stories you have not completed (Venturing Into The Unknown &Broken Beyond Repair).

I know how disappointed you were with season four. ( and I agree with you most of it was so bad.!) But as I re-watched it in syndication I’ve come to realize there were small nuances that were good and that create great writing opportunities. (For talented people like you!)

Fan fiction is about taking all ready established characters that touch us in some way and making them our own by exploring and manipulating them in ways that we would never see on screen (or print).

It’s so obvious that you loved the characters of Bones (at one time anyway) your stories could not have been as GREAT as they are if you did not love them.

Please don’t let one season of so so writing ( okay …okay it was bad…lol) ruin it for you. … or us your fans… YES you Have fans!

Have a wonderful day
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
THANK YOU for writing a scene I've always been curious about...when Grace really questions Earl about some of the bigger questions. This fits very nicely in with the episode, and I think you've got particularly good insight into the Ham and Grace relationship.

I hope you've got more SG stories up your sleeve! :)
love2read2much chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I got so excited when I saw you were writing again, unfortunately i do not know saving grace so could not read your fan fic. Hopefully you will return to writing Bones stories for us, as I really really do miss your writing.

Any way it was nice getting a message saying you were writing again, it's been so long.

Welcome back Gemma.
Boneslove-2991 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey Gem,

Man its been so long since I've gotten a story from you (and I seriously don't blame you not writing more bones as I can't either... I haven't written one word whatsoever since that absolutely freaking terrible season finale) so when I got this I couldn't help but read it even though I have absolutely no clue who any of the characters are except for Grace. That however is because of when I was watching one of the old Bones reruns on TNT, Saving Grace was on after that and I watched about 3 minutes of it, and that was long enough to figure out who she was, lol.

I definitely liked the story. Knowing you, the characters are in character and I really enjoyed reading them interact. You might just get me into Saving Grace! Obviously watching the episodes is probably needed for near complete understanding, but even without the major details, I still liked seeing a story that was very well done (My current fanfiction reading selection is for In Plain sight that just recently broke over 100 stories, haha, so there are very, very few awesome writers over there)

Funny thing is, I just realized I'm sort of babbling. Guess it makes sense as I just got back home from watching the Independence day fireworks and keeping an eye on my cute, little, rambunctious, psycho, maniac 4 and 5 year old cousins, and my brother who likes enabling them, so sadly it is time to hit the sack.

It was seriously awesome reading something from you again and I definitely enjoyed it!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Carrie