Reviews for Harry Potter and Destiny's Shadow
Svenion chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
so, how did bellatrix get into hogwarts?
Nifty Niffler chapter 35 . 7/13/2010
you just gotta love those Weasley twins. Sir Chomps a Lot indeed.
Nifty Niffler chapter 30 . 7/13/2010
I'd argue with anyone who declared that Ron wasn't good at strategy. Strategy is what chess is all about. Seeing several moves ahead of your opponent and anticipating their every move.
Nifty Niffler chapter 28 . 7/13/2010
I had the exact same idea for defeating Voldemort as you. My story isn't finished yet but just thought I'd say something now in case you happen upon it and thought I 'stole' the idea.
Nifty Niffler chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
I love the idea of them somehow ending up in Godric's Hollow and Harry's old house. And yes, it does seem that Hermione is a bit selfish and needs controlling but somehow I think all isn't as it seems.
Nifty Niffler chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
what is going on with Hermione? I'm thinking she may bring about the betrayal from within in some way, intentionally or not but that may be too obvious. Maybe, in order to save another, someone betrays the group.
Nifty Niffler chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
I sincerely hope that the one about Ginny and Lupin do NOT come true. I really don't care much for Fleur so whatever happens to her is fine.
Nifty Niffler chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
that is THE most manipulative Dumble that I have EVER seen. is Arthur and Molly going to find out what Dumble did? They'd almost have to wouldn't they? I wasn't too fond of Dumble before reading this chapter and now I REALLY don't like him.

Of course Harry shouldn't just say forgive and forget. Not right away. To Harry, everything he thought was a lie. If he HAD just forgiven Dumble then I would have been upset.
avalonchick5 chapter 41 . 7/10/2010

Well, that's it. The sequel is finished. I really couldn't believe it when it was over, I mean, it felt like it would never end! (I mean that in the best way possible, seriously.)

Criticism...I can't believe Malfoy was so harsh. Either he was insane or...he was insane. From reading the books, I don't think he could be that bad, so forgive me if I don't like your Malfoy in the slightest. He was a complete bastard.

Colin and Pansy? Good match. They suit each other really well, though you wouldn't really think so.

Hermione as a veela? I didn't really like that she was so...weird, I guess you'd say. I mean, I understand the whole "power" thing, but I never pictured Hermione as that type of person. *shrugs* That's just me though.

It was fun reading your duo, *applauds enthusiastically* and I hope you keep writing awesome fanfiction.

Love from,

AVchick5 3
Ginny Guerra chapter 41 . 3/22/2010
Both stories are very nice, and quite well told. They just need some serious grammar/spelling check all over.

Thanks a lot for sharing them.
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I have read both of your stories twice. I really liked them and I was wondering if you were going to continue the story. I really hope you will. I think you have a very good talent for writting harry and Ginny fanfics. They are my favorite pairing. Keep up the good work.
ghostchicken chapter 41 . 11/6/2009
A masterpiece! Fantastic! I was riveted, especially through the battle. But why was Harry so troubled? Hermione's okay...isn't she? you're going to have to write the sequel because I'm worried about Hermione.

Great job!
ghostchicken chapter 26 . 11/6/2009
Exciting. I've chosen to answer only a few of the questions because I'm not much of a sleuth, really. The creature Lupin and Tonks battled sound, by description, like (an) Annubis, the Egyptian god of the Underworld (I think). The horrors Draco inflicted upon his mother and his "wife..." And then to summon Annubis? He had to have gone off his nut!

Draco Malfoy doomed himself. I knew he'd messed himself up already when he took Pansy by force rather than in love and then abused her rather than honored her. In contrast, Harry took Ginny in complete love and respect and that's his strength. All Voldemort did by attacking was further strengthen their bond and make them (all) even more powerful than ever.

I was raised on the philosophy that asserts that evil cannot create, but it can mimic; as it wreaks destruction, it destroys itself. Voldy and his merry morons are about to learn that lesson in spades and it's not going to be pretty.

Good job!
ghostchicken chapter 21 . 11/6/2009
Harry got the greater gift, since he's the one who has to do the deed in the end. He's received the help and blessing of the Fey for this very difficult job. It's the fortitude he's going to need to do that, since Harry's loving nature can get in the way of his ability to kill outright.

As for the power and blessing Neville received...I have friends in the Clan MacLeod (MacCloud is a further Anglicized spelling) and it's their banner you're talking about. What's left of it is on display at their stronghold, Dunvegan, on Skye. They call it the "Fairy Flag," and it's true that the clan can call upon its magic one last time before it gone forever.

nat3738 chapter 41 . 8/14/2009
I wonder, Harry and Ginny always have the most children in all stories. Looking forward to new story!