Reviews for Shadows Amongst the Leaves
Karina chapter 19 . 2/5
This is my second time reading through this story. I like the changes you made, though I must admit I don't remember what the original story was like. I really like the inner struggle you've created for Legolas and how it impacts his role in the Fellowship. I also like how you've weaved the struggles Mirkwood is about to face in this story as well. It's a great story that deserves to be finished, I certainly hope you haven't abandoned it. I know what it's like when you stop writing, it's really really hard to get back into it. :) Still hoping for more...
ILOVEMyArchEnemy chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
;; Aww, poor, poor Legolas, I am going to cry. I wish I could help him. I hope this story has a happy ending. 3
It's a well written story.:) I can't stop reading it. I have to know that Legolas will be all right...I hope so. I've only read 2 chapters so far.
soul sound chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
QQ nope I'm not going to finish reading this to night. I cam all tell its gping to give me feels. I do not need to be sad all day for a con.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought that your plot was very well done and original! I wish there were more to read and I hope you update someday!
Avelera chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I just remembered how much I loved this fic when it was first being published. I don't suppose there's any chance you'll complete it?
Archiril chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
This is so wonderful! Why are you not persuing this? Please do so, I loved this! I especially liked your portrait of Thranduil, smithing two traditions (the angry, drunk king and the father) together! :P
Ireland Ranger chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
this is awesome so far, I do hope you update!
Hascuko chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
All of the chapters are simply amazing! but it needs to be updated, 'cause people want to read on.
Isabelf Drottning chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Orcs do not speak "Black Speech". They speak Orcish, which is a derivant thereof, but Black Speech is a language Sauron, or possibly Morgoth (that's probably ridiculous, but it's been years since I read the Silmarillion, and I was sick, too) invented. Not something some random Orc would know. How they got enough to twist it into what's called "Orcish" I have no idea.

Anyway, Orcish wouldn't cause Legolas mental pain, though if the Orcs were shrieking it, Elves do have very good hearing...

That could be cool.

Just saying, I'm not the only one who knows this. And it's certainly cool. Unfortunately, Legolas doesn't have hobbit priveliges.

(If you're wondering what "hobbit priveliges" are, firstly, Saruman wanted the hobbits alive and unharmed, and secondly, Tolkien wanted the hobbits alive and unharmed and bent over backwards doing it.)
Cara chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
He was getting a tiny weeny bit wimpy ;)
Marawen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It's very well written, but I do think you're having trouble using tolkien-style english very well, especially when your characters are speaking, some of the words aren't the right ones and it comes out sounding very awkward! not bad though, can't wait to read the rest.

x
Lilly Emerald chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
hope you update soon. was under name goldenshadows but had problems with that account so made a new one
kakashidiot chapter 20 . 6/5/2008
I've never really been into LOTR fanfiction... but I've gotta say that this is a really amazing story about my favorite elve~ I hope that you finish it because it really is fantastic and in character and the writing style is just amazing.
Carnivorous Panda chapter 20 . 12/25/2007
I love your story! You describe the Elf's indecisiveness and inner turmoil very well. Update soon! x3
tasmat chapter 1 . 9/2/2007