Reviews for Muted
VG LittleBear chapter 10 . 2/17
Hi, this was nicely streamlined. Enjoyed Tony without his voice ... wouldn't it be fun if he did sign on the show?
Thanks and cheers!
Maunzeli chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Really great story!
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I liked it. Nicely done.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Awesome story, very good! :D
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
In a way I could see where might of thought Tony was joking. But he should of also known at a crime scene Tony would do that.

Even though his boss hadn't made a sound Tony had known he was there. For one thing, Gibbs' coffee was so strong that DiNozzo could have smelled it from the next county.

Good thing Abby taught Tony to sign.

Glad Tim and Tony are ok again and no hard feeling between the two of them.
Madances chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Hi, I have read several of your stories and enjoyed them all, including this one. Thanks, Tracy
ban-chan100 chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaay i love it thnk you please write more.
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Yay, case closed, Tony's actually eaten something substantial and McGee doesn't mind the paper missiles quite so much anymore :).
Laura-trekkie chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Well, it could've been worse. Tony managed to fend West off for long enough that Gibbs could get there to take him down. And, on the plus side, they've got him in custody already, so the case is virtually done now and he's not going to get away with it.
Laura-trekkie chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
*eep* So Tony's sitting alone with the man who just sent everyone out looking for his dead wife? That can't be good. Hopefully Tony's got his wits about him and Gibbs will get there quickly.

Or maybe I'm worrying about nothing... Nah!
Laura-trekkie chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Awww Tony, stop beating yourself up. There was nothing you could have done to prevent the attack and it was over too quickly to do anything about the suspect. Listen to Gibbs.
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Good, no real harm done to either of them. I'm glad Abby has started to forgive McGee and it seems Gibbs is thawing too. Here's hoping Tim's cracked the case and will make himself feel better as well.
Laura-trekkie chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
*eep* This is going to hurt! The question is, will it hurt McGee or Tony? Will McGee be even more in the doghouse with Abby and Gibbs?
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Gibbs has a point about McGee not knowing that Tony wouldn't cross that line at a crime scene, but I still think Tony's right to bring up his own part in why McGee ignored him. It doesn't excuse McGee much, but it was a definite factor. He wouldn't have ignored a silent phone call from Tony if Tony hadn't wound him up quite so much before hand, I'm positive.

I like how Gibbs is looking out for Tony. He knew not to push too much now, because the real battles will come later. He also knew how Tony would feel uncomfortable with the other agents looking at him and despatched them pretty quickly :).