Reviews for It's Not A Mask Fetish
Neemarishima chapter 1 . 5/10
"because we're alive"
i love her answer, oh my! i love your story.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ha. That was surprisingly cute.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this is nice. )

I prefer Kallen-Lelouch, but I can also imagine Kallen-Suzaku as a pair...since they were both left by their previous love interests.

"Because we're alive," Kallen breathed softly.-I really like her answer.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I liked this, no, loved it actually!
RuinedPaper chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
*nods head* It's definitely a mask fetish.

Besides a few long sentences, this story is perfect.
Emina Enjeru chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
One word: AWESOME. LOL, i had a fun time reading this. Love it :D
30tells chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
"when do you get off?" "um...never, i'm a slave" LOL. didn't that a line came from a caveman movie? I love how you used it here. I think i'm converted to this cape-zero-identity-suzaku x kallen pairing.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was hilarious! An excellent break from the angsty stories I've been reading lately. You seriously got me lol'ing at some parts! I now have an image of a very awkward Zero because of you! Keep writing, keep the wit and humor! I love it :)
fra chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I'm not a fan of SuzaKallen, but this fic is very nice! xD

I like it!

You're good!
DollfaceConlon chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Hahahaha! I loved it! It was fantastic! Also, the Year One reference was perfect. If this wasn't a one shot it could've continued into a really cute fluff story. But I still loved it ]
ohcaptivated chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Haha, this was just really funny. An out of the blue humorous fanfiction. Very well written, and I liked it a lot.

paragonparadigm chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Ep! Love itt! So sweet and random...Gotta love some Suzaku and Kallen action...especially when mask fetishes are involved lol .
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/24/2009

Sorry, Kallen, but it looks like you DO have a mask fetish.
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hahahaha ok this was just a wonderful read. It had it's sad and serious moments but was also just hilarious. Love Suzaku being afraid of Kaguya though. I mean the whole thinking Kallen was obsessed with masked men. Of course maybe...actually better not, I like being alive.

Amazing how many faced her wrath in this though. Tamaki was just foolish and paid for it, Ougi got a pretty serious threat, and Gino got tossed out a window. Well considering it's Gino that might not be a shocking development.

Pretty nice how things lead to the dance and the rumours after. Really dancing with a figure as prominent as Zero was going to lead to that kind of thing. It had a nice ending especially with the line “Um… never?”. Yeah he's sort of supposed to be dead so he can't really go out without the mask.

I like her mindset though. If they are going to assume you are dating him might as well just do it.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow, the "suicide happy" comment made me laugh. "And remember kids, don't do flying spin kicks unless you want to be made fun of." Nice one shot.