Reviews for iNcognito
lexus chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
completly loved this
madgopher chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ur. Uhm. Yeah. Awesome. REALLY AWESOME. Dammit. The little twist in the end made me giddy (just 'cause I love amused/frightened Spencer). Write more, okay? Mmkay. Favorited. Thanks for the good read. :)
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is GREAT! So funny! I loved the Spencer/Carly bit at the end!
iBelieveInAngels chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Awesome! I especially love the ending.
ronygilmore chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was AMAZING! too cute/funny/perfect! :)
SarahB0B chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Can you see Spencer's face? heehee.

That was very well written and original. Great job!
Lixta chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love it. *Love* it. More like this would be greatly appreciated.
nothing48 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ooh, it was hot, and fluffy, AND funny. Like, perfect? Yeah. Haha, loved the little twist there at the end. Holy crappola, I need to read this again. Nice. Keep writing.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was absolutely and positivel e. Like seriously cute, yet hott. I loved how you added fluff and smut into an ah-mazing Seddie love story.

And Carly made me laugh! Fabulous job! :D
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Loved this!

The ending with Carly and Spencer - pure genius!

And i loved that line when Carly say something like they don't think they're dating haha.

Great job!
Best Writer on this site is me chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
ultimatly disturbing
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Carly sipped on her Mangoberry smoothie and flipped through the list of possible skits to do on the next iCarly segment. She heard someone coming down the stairs and turned around . Spencer was walking down the stairs, his face an odd mixture of amusement and fear.

“Did you know-” he stopped talking, just pointing up, towards the iCarly studio, his voice strangled and uncertain.

She smirked, setting down the papers. “Yes,” she said, fingering the straw of her smoothie thoughtfully.

“Have they-”

“Since halfway through freshman year,” she answered, smiling a little wider.

“And do they-”

“Nope,” she said, grinning now. “They think that no one has any idea.”

“I know,” she said, nodding once. “But this is also coming from the two idiots that think that they’re not dating right now.”

Spencer glanced back at the top of the stairs, then turned and looked at his little sister. Finally, he said, smiling in that loveable, dopey way of his, “You’re friends are weird.”

She took another sip of her smoothie, chuckling. “Yeah,” she admitted, “But they’re my weird friends.”

Haha I loved this story!1