Reviews for TAP That
Claire chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Alistair turned one of dials, making Dean scream louder. "It's not that hard Dean."

Alistair smirked, "Which do you like more… Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus?"

The more Dean refused, the more Best of Both Worlds was turned up to ear deafening volumes. Dean sobbed wishing he was just a fly on wall instead of stuck on the rack. Just as Alistair was about to change the song to The Climb, he noticed a maintenance man whistling in the corner.
(shudders) You are indeed sadistic- Miley/Hannah is my personal version of Hell. (and apparently yours too)
Woman of Letters chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Loved the blue crayon poetry. But the line that made me crack up the most here: "They pulled apart and stared at the offending website. Then they did the most powerful thing anyone could do.

They reviewed."
Woman of Letters chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Loved Rebecca as Mary Sue, the brawl, and the Fight Club that doesn't have TAP.
Woman of Letters chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
This chapter had me in stitches!

The whole "Sam!" "Dean!" with commentary thing - oh, that was ROFL territory.

But then you had this line: "Hugging, Dean thought, was only cool after they had been separated, emotionally traumatized, or both. They could hug after this case, he decided."

But by far your best line this chapter was: "Uriel swore, he could hear them getting worked up, and knew that the situation was spiraling out of control. Without thinking, he blurted, 'And you can write a drunk!Castiel story!'"
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Loved the TAP at the end... I can just imagine Sam becoming a bat in the cave of loneliness... Loved the way you had the fangirls talk, with misspellings and all. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I'm not much of a fan of stories where the author changes people into objects just on a whim, but I have seen one instance where this was done and it made perfect sense within the story. Not only that but it was hilarious! I'm speaking of Celeste301's Rainbow Rendezvous, where at one point, Dean is changed (via a spell) into a cat.

But the scene you had here where Cas and Sam walk out the door to work on some poetry to cheer up the ghost.. that was just perfect!
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Thanks! The scene, from start to finish, had me laughing. Loved Dean's warning about fan girls controlling their lives, then shooting himself in the face... The whole diner scene making fun of the boys and the Angst Inducing Monster... Looking forward to chapter 3.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love the way you make fun of the show's all-encompassing angst in this chapter, and how you tie in pie... mmm... pie... His neighbor brought him pie, yet nobody loved him! That was so funny.

You have intrigued me... I will definitely alert this. :)
Ventorum chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
This is the weirdest thing I have ever read. And enjoyed.

Its like Jasper Fforde on crack!

You have a unique brain - don't let anyone change it! its very rare!
OpheliacAngel chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
I LOVED this.

First of all, it was such an amazing idea. Never read something like this before and it drew me in instantly.

I was laughing my ass off for half of it, and the ending was so awesome. Especially the fact that Dean has a diary, fantastic addition.

I love the idea of TAP, thought it was really cool, and love the little poem Dean writes at the end.

It was also really fun to pick out some of the songs as I read.

Overall, awesome job :D
stilljustceci chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
You wanted squee's and hugs?

Ruby Death by Fangirl Stampede SQUEE

and

Letting the fangirl love heal Sam's TAP HUG

:D
stilljustceci chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
OMG, a Def Leppard song reference? Just when I think you can't get any cooler. LOL

WIN: “How do you know his stuff is still intact?” “He lived with his grandma.” "Oh."

And I'm still officially giggling everytime I read the word 'Ackalacki'. (I think it gets funnier the later it is in the day. I should stop reading your stuff when the sun is up.)

Def Lep ref #2! *throwing hands in the air and yelling in Spanish accent, "GOAL!"*

Okay, if I were a chair-faller-outter ...of-er? I woulda fallen out of my chair laughing at the thought of Amy the baby tiger chowing down on the Busty Asian Beauties mags then curling up to nap with Sammy.

OMG, I'm so sad this fic is almost over.
stilljustceci chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
So much to love about this chapter...but most of all, I am making myself a rav that says WWD!CD?

Word.
stilljustceci chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
Fight Club!

Meanwhile the bartender had grabbed the Winchesters- he was a very large bartender- and lifted them to their feet. The ex-marine corps man pushed them out the door yelling, “You go out that door, don’t you ever come back!”

Castiel apologizing to his wings!

This chapter rawked.
stilljustceci chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Exact moment I fell out of my chair laughing: Well...I didn't. Couldn't have. I am, at any given moment of my seated-in-the-blue-chair time of day, covered in children who keep me pinned down. But I DID wake the girl-monkey up last night a couple of times laughing at Castiel's moustache and Dean's mini-wings.

This chapter? I either snickered or full out laughed out loud at "Casual Friday", collar-popping saving a balloon, Sam & Cas's tutu trick on Dean, all the rivalry/jealousy with the intense stares, and Uriel offering up Castiel wing-groping and drunkenings to the fangirls. (Dude, I would so take either. They shoulda held out for both.)