Reviews for A Digital Rebirth
FrozenFlames12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2020
It is time, indeed.
oghren chapter 10 . 10/14/2018
Well I'm glad to see you aren't abandoning the story and have decided to rewrite it. I'm looking forward to the changes you'll make but I also hope that you'll make the background/history easier to understand by combining the different generations. Still great job and please update this story with a small note when the first chapter for the rewrite is up. Thanks.
Betburst11 chapter 10 . 7/13/2018
Yes a digital rebirth is being rewritten
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Why would Kari be given a male spirit?
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Oh boy Burning Greymon's back to the first two times Takuya Beast Spirit Evolved. The dragon rage of the beast spirit is in control now. Tommy was the thing that snapped him out of the rage in the end though.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
I can't believe that Davis was Takuya. Was is it like a past life, or did he and his family move there after he lost his friends since it seemed Takuya didn't have a grave.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
please more chapter a four way wedding would be good
ncread chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
no offense but take out all the limes and stuff out of chapter 8 i think it would be better for you to put in a fight seen where davis the others while he is out of it and show how strong a legendary warrior is by fighting the others and have them ultimate digivolution to make the battle even
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
Nice update and merry Christmas
1stHorseman chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Awesome chapter mate hope to see more soon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
Incredible job and love having this back! Uhm, is Jun still in the harem here too?
Majestic Star Arceus chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
I honestly forgot I was subscribed to this story what a surprise.
digimon7892 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
could you upload a few more chapter. I really like this fanfiction but I get pissed everytime I read it because its not finished.
Boomer chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
Update ASSHOLE
coolchick87 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks