Reviews for Our Forever
Sshea15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Thanks for this so much! It provided much needed closure for me. I really believed in the characters living their lives in such a manor, making the world a better place.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
lushlips1uk chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I cant believe how much you fit in to so few words. Again your talent is amazing and look forward to more of your work
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awe! That was so sweet! I liked all of it!
daphnie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Cool
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was nice. How did it do?
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I stumbled upon this...I liked it. Like an ultimate epilogue; being that it is 100 years later :-)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved that! It was soo sweet! I almost wish that it was a whole story! But it's also perfect the way it is! It's soo hard to choose! But I loved it anyway!
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was written so well and just what I pictured their first 100 years being. The only thing was , Jacob and Renesmee didn't have kids? I guess that is to be expected with her being half-vampire and all. Thanks , and I LOVED the one-shot.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is soooooo good!

I had this link tucked away in my "To read" folder for who knows how long, and I love it!

My favorite thing is how you found a feasable way for them to get by without the Volturi.

After Breaking Dawn, I mused a lot about how that could be achieved.

Now this link will be in my "Kept One Shots" folder, so I can read it again sometime!

:-)
ImprintMeJacob chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is great.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
That was a lot of fun. Like the Alliance. It was too long in coming. Getting rid of Caius, Alec, and Jane is icing on the cake. Surprised Bella wasn't elected to the Council. Not surprised that Edward, Alice, and Jasper were elected. Or that Carlisle was a founding member. Everyone was able to finally have a career that they wanted. Emmett in business, Esme and Rosalie helping women and children, Alice in Fashion, Jasper teaching. Bella becoming a writer was not surprising. What about Jake and Renesmee having children? Were there any and just weren't mentioned? Bella and Edward would be cute as grandparents. Thanks for a nice story.
PVV chapter 1 . 10/3/2010

i've always wanted to read some Post-Breaking Dawn fics)

i like how things developed through the time in your story))

i'm not so happy about Jacob and Renesmee, but i guess it's because i don't like Jacob)))

well, i like this one-short)

thanks again)
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
that was great. Sad that Nessie isnt living with her parents but the whole story was great. what can I say i love the family being together.
GREEN DAY LOVER 3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMG I love the story so far! you are an amazing writer, I liked how you made Caius evil, I never really liked him! Great work