Reviews for Questioning
Rixe Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh stop right there Hollander, I think I need to have a word with you! And I believe that word includes throwing you off the side of ShinRa tower you a**!
To the author: I really love this, you can feel Gen's pain when he finds out about this, sorry about up above, that's just my nickname speaking. As is obvious it's Rhapsodos, and my friends say I should be Gen's younger sis. So technically I should be in the same boat. But I believe that if he had had someone there with him in CC besides Angeal, he wouldn't have gone stark raving mad. And if I personally had been there, I think I might have been able to possibly help a little, maybe keep him from totally going off the deep end, just possibly needing a little counseling.
Chaos66 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Yo! I would love to read more! It's a good god dam story.
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Genesis's line 'I'm a SOLDIER, not a scientist' was really helpful since I have near to none knowledge in biology

I really liked this, your explanation of the degradation process was really good, specially because, in my opinion, it seemes little explicit in the game - you understand that degradation is just a soft way to say they're dying, but stating that they're dying of their bodies' not producing new cells is better.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Voila, and Genesis Rasphodos cracked, like an eggshell.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Beautiful story! I can see the scene just like you pictured it. Really beautiful and heartwrenching.

Too bad you didn't go just a little bit farther with it to the point where Genesis overcomes his shock only enough to get angry and punch Hollander in his grinning face or, even better, throw a Fira at him. Muhahaha!
Soyna chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
...decent into his madness... I don't think I read a rendering of this before...
pompomwoop chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I swear, Hollander in this is a little bitch.

If I was Genesis, I would have slapped his scientific face all the way to Hojo's lab so they could have a little tea party about monsters.

Mind you, firaga would have been a finer, more fitting choice I suppose.