Reviews for She Won't Confess She's Beautiful
The Last Letter chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I am sorry to hear about your classmate, it is sad when anyone leave us.

Your story is wonderfully written, and you kept the characters very . . . in character. I hope to see you writing again soon.

~DI4MGZ~
the-girl-who-talks-to-angels chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
i am so sorry about your friend!
My Sweet Euphoria chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
It's good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Oh, I'm sorry about you're friend. This is a good story, update whenever you can.
Olicity'sWhoivanWeepingAngel90 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
i'm sorry to hear about your friend dying...Well I just read your fanfic... Hope u can finish it off soon...

xoxo TwilightFreak2008
Prettylittleliar93 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I'm sorry about the girl in your class. I really like your story.
wolfgurl211 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I just read this story and loved it, but then I looked at the athors note and fealt bad for the girl that was in a car crash and to leet you now that I will be praying for her you and her family. ;D
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Intersting story...Please continue!

RomanceDramaAzngrl~
The Su-Su Diaries chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I'm so sorry! I know how you feel. A couple years back, my best friend was killed instantly in a car accident. She was in the back seat, her parents were driving and a drunk truck driver slamed into thier car. I miss her so much! I love you Haley! I felt so bad because we were in a fight right before she died but my last words to her were:

See you tommorow at school. Bye Haley.

So we can talk if you want. Talking it out can be nice just send me a private message.
The-real-Bella-cullen98 chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
love it srry to hear about that student again please write more
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
I'm so sorry about your friend. I can't imagine how painful it must be, and if you need someone to talk to (I know, I'm a nobody but sometimes talking to a random stranger is soothing), I'm here. :)

Anyway, on to your story, I think it's really interesting. I wish that Ed/Carter's relationship was explored more in the movie and I just watched it, so I'm just itching to write a fanfiction about them, and this has inspired me to start!

Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you feel better.
fischgrl chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
great story cant wai for more
Kendra-n-Gavin-4ever chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Her family and friends will be in my prayers.
LoveSickZombie chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
My friends son died recently and I was strangely optimistic about it. I think it was because God told me to trust him and I know that the little boy is in God's hand which is better than anything in this world and that I'll see him again when I go to heaven.
boo-bear-17 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
fantastic

it fits in with the rest of the story and suits the characters themselves

please finish this story ]