Reviews for Beneath the Dancing Lights
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 4/24
Really, really sweet. Nair is sweet is general, this is not my cup of tea, but after so much of Chair's passion and angst, it's good to read something like this :)
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I don't normally read B/N, but this was so very good. I love how you played their relationship against the backdrop of the Fourth of July.

The loud cracks in the background seemed to pop away all the years between them. The lies and misunderstandings washed away in the gleaming white light of a sparkling explosive.

Fantastic ending!
Affff chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i really love it... i especially love the end.. i hope there is a follow up piece for this
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wonderful story! Well written, and it portrayed this pairing perfectly, laying out every reason to still love it, without being pushy and shoving it in a clear direction. Last line was epic! An amazing end to an amazing story! Thanks for writing and I hope you write more.
3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
so cute!
sharebearhoover22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this was good. i really like nate and blair together but its hard to find fanfic about them. do you think you could like continue this story or write another with multiple chapters?
ryuurei01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wow that was very pleasant...thank you:)
jumper chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I think you captured every reason why I still have a special place in my heart for n/b even though c/b sizzle.
Amore Is She chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
this was written very, very well for the shortness of it. and the way you included no dialogue but words were still spoken? i'm absolutely smitten. and the way you wrote a hint to the fourth? it made it a countless, timeless story.

the blairxnate is making me smile still.

-amore is she.
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Alright, I'm usuall 10% Blair/Chuck, but ended up reading this anyway. And I really, really liked it! So much emotion, and you have such a way with words! Beautifully written! Then ending was so pretty :)
finnlover chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wished you mentioned chuck!

Loved Nate's perspective