Reviews for The Enemy of My Father
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Sorry, but it seems a bit unrealistic that Harry would act as he does - without a better explination than that Hagrid forgot to mention slytherin and the implied abusive enviroment. You should explain it better in the story - or just write in the summary that Harry is out of original character. (OOC)
DaemonWelsh chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
An interesting tale. I definitly enjoyed the earlier portions more than the later... Were you rushing to put out chapters, or were you writing to appease someone rather than your own enjoyment?
A good story nonetheless.
caligo-lux chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
uuuuuhooookay... zabini is eleven...seduction?...thats just wrong and quite disturbing...
claire.catuognocal chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
BRILLIANNT! update more often :P
cagna chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
the summary says abandoned in big letters but i'm gonna put this story on my alert list in a vain hope that after almost 3 years there will be more. i really hope there will be 'cause this is really really good and am sad that this might be the end.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 31 . 2/6/2013
Please continue!?
GM
Gruffard chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
Sad to see this abandoned. It was well done. And interesting to see Harry darkish, but rubbing off well on the others he was with.

Thanks for the read.
medd chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
love it :)
Jarick chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
This whole "Dark Lord girlfriend thiing" sounds...intriguing. Will you be writing a story based on that idea?
fire alpha 6 chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
This is a really great story that you should continue to update.
TwilightWorshipper14 chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
he he! liar! (I wouldn't mind a naked harry or draco though;)
Awsomeness7 chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
the title is spelled wrong. color is spelled color
Popdude125 chapter 31 . 11/19/2011
I really think that you should rethink your decision to abandon this story, because after reading this, I really, really, really want to read more! :(
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 31 . 9/9/2011
This is good I would like to read more! I am enjoying the plot line!
SamWhitlock chapter 31 . 8/3/2011
i love this story! its well written an def one of my faves...hopefully you update soon.