Reviews for The Enemy of My Father
FanfictionShadow chapter 31 . 11/22/2016
I really like this! Please continue! I love Harry having a good relationship with Severus (please resolve that quickly!) and since that's not often seen, I'm super glad you added it and make it work so well. I also love how Harry acts now, but how will the whole Chamber of Secrets thing go without Ginny in Gryffindor and being possessed? Also, PLEASE don't make this Harry/Ginny- I just think it's so plot-convenient and not an actual worked-towards and well-though-out love arc, Ginny just basically worships Harry, and Harry just connects to someone who will listen to him and let him do what he wants. Can you please make Harry gay, and maybe have a small thing with Viktor Krum in the fourth book? (I for some reason am OBSESSED with this idea.) And more Sev? One last thing is that I really love how you show Harry still getting beyond his abuse and sometimes reverting back to it- you show the balance of new and old very well, and I applaud you for that. I can't wait for your next update, and I also can't wait for more of your story. Don't forget to have Harry show up some Gryffindorks and have Sev be awesome!
truustory chapter 29 . 5/21/2016
I think you broke my brain with your insanity. Thanks for that.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
no a naked Draco or Harry would be better, both would be great *note: I'm kidding.*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Sorry, but it seems a bit unrealistic that Harry would act as he does - without a better explination than that Hagrid forgot to mention slytherin and the implied abusive enviroment. You should explain it better in the story - or just write in the summary that Harry is out of original character. (OOC)
DaemonWelsh chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
An interesting tale. I definitly enjoyed the earlier portions more than the later... Were you rushing to put out chapters, or were you writing to appease someone rather than your own enjoyment?
A good story nonetheless.
caligo-lux chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
uuuuuhooookay... zabini is eleven...seduction?...thats just wrong and quite disturbing...
claire.catuognocal chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
BRILLIANNT! update more often :P
cagna chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
the summary says abandoned in big letters but i'm gonna put this story on my alert list in a vain hope that after almost 3 years there will be more. i really hope there will be 'cause this is really really good and am sad that this might be the end.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 31 . 2/6/2013
Please continue!?
GM
Gruffard chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
Sad to see this abandoned. It was well done. And interesting to see Harry darkish, but rubbing off well on the others he was with.

Thanks for the read.
medd chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
love it :)
Jarick chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
This whole "Dark Lord girlfriend thiing" sounds...intriguing. Will you be writing a story based on that idea?
fire alpha 6 chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
This is a really great story that you should continue to update.
TwilightWorshipper14 chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
he he! liar! (I wouldn't mind a naked harry or draco though;)
Awsomeness7 chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
the title is spelled wrong. color is spelled color