Reviews for Ghost Love Score
avalesa uharets chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Do you still work on this story, i like it. please post another chapter if you can
RealityRULES chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Liar.
Brittany chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Really wish there was more to this! Loved the poison story! One of my top favorites of all the fanfiction I've read. Read it multiple times :)
TigerLess Toe chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Can you please continue the story its amazing and I want to keep keep up the good work Later!:D
Poog chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Okay now that was a cruel cliff hanger, seeing as how this story doesn't seem like it has or will be updated any soon, and all of us readers will have to suffer. I really hope I will get to read more in the future.

I really love this story as well as the one that came before it.

~Poog
Kate in England chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Any chance of an update at all? This hasn't been touched in so long that I'm guessing not but knowing for definate in an A/N or PM would be nice. I would be really interested in seeing this continued, it has great potential and I enjoyed Poison too. Please consider it and thanks for sharing what you have.
Lalalalalalala chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Why did you abandon this! It's really good AND yu left off at a cliff hanger which is killer. EVIL!
Candice chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I liked this series when I read it recently. My disappointment is that you've abandoned your story. I hope you finish it sometime.
Brittany chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Well I love these stories. I hope you keep writing. I don't usually comment on these things but this story is just too amazing. [this and poison I mean] For the past year I've been checking to see if there is more, I wasn't sure if this was the end or something :( Please keep writing! :)
bookworm324 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
why haven't you updated yet? Must know what happens next!
Becky chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I absolutely love your stories of Jasper and Edward and am greatly looking forward to the next chapters. Well done!
starsinger8192 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
This story is starting out pretty well :)

But while I was reading, I was wondering one major thing. I know that you aren't a big fan of anything canon, and it's probably already too late to do this, but I was wondering if you were planning on breaking them up in this story, like in New Moon.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what you have done with this pairing, but I would still love to see them break up, because that was one of the biggest pivotal moments in the entire series, and it was so full of emotion that i couldn't help but love it. Plus, I would love to see how you would re-create the situation. This was just a thought of mine, please don't take it badly. Other than that, Great Job.
NoLongerInUseSorry chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I love your stories, they are really good! I can not wait for the next chapter, I sincerely hope this one tops Poison. It seems to top it already, but I can't be too sure. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

-Mip
kk chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I really hope you update this story soon.

I live it a lot and miss it :(

I hope you are able to continue it one day.
JamiepBlaze chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Wow, this is so much fun!

I really like Jazz and Edwards relationship.

Have to say so wishing for James to 'get' Jacob:)