Reviews for Lullaby
Fiona12690 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I really loved this one. Wow it was so cute. I was like OM-NO Macy just woke up in Kevin's bed with him all sleepy like and it was just and now I wanna go snuggle with something... my cat seems like a nice choice at the moment... he wouldn't like it, but I got a snuggle mood thanks to you and this story. Gonna get my cat and read another one of your stories!

-Holly
LovesToWriteWriter chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
aw that was just too cute!:) i loved this story great job!
Ccspot chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
AWW that is like the cutest!:)
tic tac toe 03 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
really sweet especially loved the pancakes with Joe and Nick. Great ending.

Tacxx
Flickeringlight chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE. More please?
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love this story...so cute. I can totally imagine Macy freaking out like that when she woke up.
ride2night chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Macy! Enjoy a sleeping member of JONAS while you can! The snuggling was adorable_

~Lori~
Allieg8tor chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I LOVE this story! Please, please write me chapters! 3
Jalla chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
A lot happened here but its cool. I love it.

The way he kisses her head at the end is really nice, Such a sweet moment. What a great story
Jalla chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
wow this was so cute. Kein singing to her and Macy being all freaked out, even by the end. Way way cute. I love it of course.

You're such a great storyteller!
trekkie1214 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Aww! This sequal was so good! You're such an amazing writer!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
So this one has to be even better then the fireworks one.

That she fell asleep and they ere cuddling was so so cute.

I love hoe he sings her to sleep cause shes freaking that she is in a bed with a JONAS.

Can not wait for you to do a continuation to this! Hope its soon!
LittleRedOne chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Kevin was making her pancakes! How adorable is that? I really like the gesture.

“I’m better than Mr. Bumble?” I think this lines cute because she knows his teddy bear's name and the awe in her voice shows she knows how much he loves said teddy bear. Excellent.

The end was very cute, but I wouldn't complain if you decided to add another chapter. It's cute and could be finished the way it is, but you just write such good Kevin/Macy that more is bound to be excellent. :)

Great writing!

Kelly
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love the way this starts off. Her fear that someone's in her bed made me laugh. And then she realized she was in his bed with him and this line cracked me up: "Who in their right mind let’s their daughter sleep with a rock star?"

I really like this part too: "She wasn’t sure if that would make her sleepy, but there was an excellent chance it might make her pass out which would work too." Poor Macy and her fangirl ways. :D
faerietaleredux chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I do see how these events could have taken place over several chapters. But that's okay. It just makes this an awesome two-shot instead of a five-shot. :)

And since I just reread the first chapter I'm going to include one of my favorite moments, basically the first line of dialogue: “Stop wiggling and go back to sleep, Mace.” I found that moment so funny. It was unexpected and hilarious. Gotta love Kevin. I don't think that Joe or Nick could have been in this scenario (at least in an innocent fic) for the same effect. But I kind of equate Kevin with an extra dose of sweetness (a child-like innocence) usually far detached from most teenage boys.

I love how angry Macy is with her mom. When I was a kid (lets say 14 or 15) my mom and I went to Nevada for one of her business meetings. Two boys from the family she was consulting with asked if I could go around town with them. My mom told me to go with them (which was VERY strange considering how protective my parents were/are) even though I didn't feel like it (I was in a bad mood that whole trip, lol). Anyway, we went to MacDonlads (which was fine, but awkward) and then to the top of some mountain to look over the city. Having seen enough movies and tv to know what people supposedly do on mountain-lookouts, I was angry. Here I was stuck with two teenage boys I didn't even know out in the middle of nowhere with this strange foreboding sense bubbling up in my stomach. I forget what I did or said but I still remember seething with anger-primarily at my mom for allowing me to get put in this scenario to begin with. It worked out fine, I was rude enough to them that they took me back. And later I gave my poor mom a piece of my mind. It tells you something that I still remember the whole thing with vivid clarity. Anyway, my whole point of bringing up this story is that we hold our parents to a high standard. If they've raised us right, we expect them to not compromise on their principals... If they do, our first reaction is to be angry with them.

Kevin frowned. “Yeah, I was going to make them for…” he hesitated before finishing, “my favorite brothers."- I love Kevin's attempt at a save. Too bad the boys know him so well, he might've gotten away with it otherwise.

The ending is so sweet and cuddly it'd be hard not to love it. *Sighs contentedly*

Come home safe! But have an awesome time in Italy (and everywhere else) until then. :D