Reviews for Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
MalfoyMaladyoftheDark chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Would you please continue to write more of this story? I really want to know what is going on with Harry!

Alfirin-Lover chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Why haven't you updated?
MimiTaylor chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned? I have to know why Harry went to see Remus and WTF all the fire is about! This is too good to be let go!
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Suspense galor! Yay! Off for more!
AveaJene chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Ack! Cliffy! Great story, I hope there are more chapters?
Dark Guy chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I love all your SP/HP stories and I hope u'll continue with this pretty soon because is awesome! If it is Slash I hope Harry will be the dominant one because it is always submissive in ypour histories! Greetings from Venezuela!
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Interesting start on this one. Hope you'll come back to it at some point!
Skreech chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Oh, wow, this is really good! The storyline is kicking, and the characterizations are wonderful! I really like how your going about this! I can't wait for what else your going to bring!
Queenofununu chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Well it certainly is a mystery. I am not at all certain what is going on. This seems a very compelling story, or it will be once more is written. I am certainly willing to wait until after your other story is done.(Love it!)

One mistake that, for some reason, really stuck out and annoyed me was, 'Even if you do still get injured like a first year'. I think you meant to write "Even if you do still get injured as often as a first year", not imply that first years are brutally injured. I really do not want to nitpick, but the phrasing was wrong and I just cannot stand it!

Anyway. I hope you keep up your absotively spiffing work!
endlessvamp chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
It's really good. I like it. XD
masks chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Oh, you're leaving us hanging here.. Is he an elemental?
masks chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Ouch. 'They needed their savior'? I get that, even if its not very nice - but is Harry in a position to be that savior, or live up to those expectations?
masks chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hmm.. other sites to post fics at? Livejournal? FictionAlley was the first one I though of. There's a couple of others too, but I'm not sure if those have specific requirements.
Zeppie chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Love this story SO MUCH !

Seriously you deserve WAY more reviews.

Its amazingly written and different from anything I have read before !

Cant wait for the next chapter !

-Zep x
Alicia Spinet chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I'm curious about this fic... When, or will you, update it anytime soon? Cause i really want to read more. By1 By!