Reviews for Universal Clairvoyance
bemj11 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Very nice.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I think we all fear growing up. I know I do.
Christy chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
In what mood were u when u wrote this?
Monty Twain chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
GOlly, how poingant. I know I say that a lot though. I really like this line. I just need somebody to use it on, and I'm sixteen, which doesn't help.
Be3 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
If only I knew a decent site where SH fanfiction was posted, I'd ask your leave to translate it into Russian... just how you DO it?.
medcat chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Very sweet :) This line was lovely:

“Perhaps I won’t have to look in the mirror anymore.”

Thanks!

Cat
KCS chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Ah, that couldn't be more perfectly put. And Holmes's awkward efforts at learning to express concern continue to be adorable.
leopard high in the mountains chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very sad but very true. Great job!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very dark, very true, and very well written. Please post again soon, and thank you for sharing.
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hiatus fic? Poingnant, but there's a hint of you in this aging man I can't help but notice.
KCS chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hmm, I do believe it's a real fear that all of us face, no matter how strong we are. I for one would much ratrher be dead than have lost my memory and be unable to take care of myself.

But I'm a firm believer that those who have taken care of others will themselves be cared for - and a Doctor more than anyone, certainly. Someone - one of his hundreds of patients or Holmes or anyone else for that matter - needs to reassure him on that. But, that doesn't make the realization any easier, does it? *thinks deeply*

I don't suppose you could be coaxed into doing a comforting follow-up to this? *puppy eyes*

Good and insightful oneshot, anyway. I will be thinking about it for a long while to come.
shedoc chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
those that care for others will receive that care in return. do not be afraid

someone needs to tell watson that
medcat chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Goodness gracious...it isn't necessarily like that, you know. I've met some ladies in their 90s whose mind was crystal clear and they were perfectly able to take care of themselves. I've also known people who dropped dead suddenly in their 30s or 40s or 50s.

So...getting old is often better than the alternative! And life's too short to spend it being depressed about what's to come.

Cheers,