Reviews for Slow Burn
rabid kuma chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Um...wait a moment, why isn't this finished? Super sadface!
flybynight00 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I would love to see you continue this. In fact, I would love to see you write anything! Although I have no leg to stand on when it comes to stalling out on a story, I am trying to get back into it now. I hope you are still with us!
Thomas Boobings Marlon Branson chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I hate to be a pendant about this whole thing- well, not exactly hate, as, if I indeed hated it, I would've refrained myself, I have enough self-restraint to do so, thank God- all the same, it brings a minute displeasure to me to inform you (and, by 'minute', I think I should remind you that it's small as'll be nigh indetectable to the most powerful microscope) that your political terminology is quite wrong, viz.- that, in a parliamentary systems, a la mode d'Anglais, the members elected to the House of Commons of the Parliament is an MP, or Member of Parliament. A Senator, on the otherhand, conjugate in a Senate. Now, some parliament may have a senate, which may serve as the upper house should there be no house of Lords, as in Canada, France, &c. but, you made mention of a certain custom of directly electing a Prime Minister- that is a seat that is not at all contested, it is the seat of the leader of the Ruling Party, as in the case of Britain, David Cameron, who is PM thanks to his position as Leader of the Conservative Party.

Now, the process is the English Model, as oppose to the foriegn model, which has all sort of unnecessary complications such as Proportional Representation and all that. In some other system, like that of France, one may have a President, who is elected by the public, and an unelected PM, who is the leader of the Ruling Party, Et Cetera, Et Cetera.

Sincerely Yours,

Thomas Boobings Marlon Branson
RedAmaranth chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Hey! Where's an update! I'm dying to read on! I keep checking my emails to see if there has been an update! It's been since December! Can't wait til Chapter 7 comes out! :) Keep it up.
dreamschemer chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
I'd really like it if you'd post a new chapter soon. This is a good story, well written, and I'd like to see it continue.
RedAmaranth chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
All I can say is, wow.

I absolutely loved it! Normally I'm not one for slash, but this story is just so well written and so wonderful and intriguing that I don't mind it at all!

Reading your updates always brightens my day and raises my spirits. I can't wait for the next one, and I love that they are long chapters, that's not a bad thing! And I still admire your characterization skills and keeping the characters real.

I'm also curious about Al and what he is up to and how that's all going to go down.

(sorry for the delay in reviewing, the email that I get that tells me you updated gets lost in everything else!)
yro chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Hmm, I am intrigued by the Win/Riza thing going on here. I don't usually go for yuri, but it's an interesting dynamic. (: I like it. The Al/Ran Fan thing is cute too. xD Not something I saw coming... but that somewhat explains what's up with Ling I guess? o3o

And, well, I'm a sucker for EdRoy, so this chapter made me happy. *u* [/nosebleeds]

Well, except for the end, but I'll just have to wait to see how that turns out. Poor Roy, and poor Ed too. :c

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Happy Holidays as well. c:
new moongirl chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
D poor poor roy TT_TT
Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
I really like your writing style :)

Looking forward to your next update!
dreamschemer chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Yay, an update! And oh my, what has Roy done?
flybynight00 chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Hurray! Your fic makes my day too! As to ages, I think Riza is four years younger than Roy. At some point I read about their ages being twenty-nine and twenty-five at the beginning of the anime. Looking forward to more of your story!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
yay! an update! _ is the 'other person' supposed to be Maes...? Just wondering...Keep up the good work and please update again soon! D

p.s. I thought Al was nly one year younger than Ed, not two? Isn't that right? M...maybe I'm worng, just wondering about that too...
Bystander chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Royed sexy times? Awesome. Regret and guilt afterwards? Not that awesome. Ran Fan on the run pregnant? Truly intriguing. Please keep up updating the story!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
OMG! 0.0! Are you going to update soon? PLease do!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
So, I like the story. But one thing I don't get is that you keep saying that Riza doubles Winry's age. That doesn't seem right. In the manga, Hughes dies when he's 26 (the years in his tombstone run from 1885 - 1911). Roy and Hughes were friends since their first year at the academy. That means Roy must be around the same age. And Riza is younger than Roy, at least a couple of years (she's 16 when he leaves to enlist in the military). When Hughes died, Ed was 15 and Al's soul was 14, which makes Winry between 14 and 15. In conclusion, if Ed and Winry are now 23 in this story, Roy must be 34, maybe 35, and Riza is 32 or 33. Sorry for the long age related math, but doubling Winry's age would mean that Riza is in her mid-forties.

:-)