Reviews for C'est La Vie
AznDumplings chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I love this so much! Please continue!
blingblingboyyaoi42069 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
whispers i lOVE YOU
great story
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Awwe that was sooo cute!
- new pairing have been discovered! :D do continue please
silvergirl1000 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
It was... invigorating to read your fanfiction again. It's nice to see an author do so much research for their story. You've done more research than I've seen anyone else do in the last 6 months of me reading fanfictions.

I hope life doesn't consume you for the next 3 years as well and you can finish this fanfiction. :)
lady of storm and lightning chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Oh... god... I never, never realized that when Koreans speak, they're not REALLY asking questions OTL I am SUCH AN IDIOT! I've spoken to Koreans before, and they ALWAYS sound like they're asking a question, even if the things they say don't make it seem like a question at all, and I'm always stuck wondering how to answer the not-question. OH GOD! OTL OTL OTL

I love how you made the human name so personal! XD Like, it's something really precious, not to just flaunt around but to be used only among nations who are really, really friends. That is so beautiful *v* and that East Asia fluff! I am dying of sugar poisoning after reading that part where they play Kagome Kagome.

Oh, and that last part about the smile :'D it's such a beautiful thing! I mean, the smile is so universal, that everyone smiles because they're happy and it's the same everywhere whether you're French or Korean or whatever you may be :D :D

*retreats to continue spazzing*
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ahh I love this so much XD I've never came across this pairing before, and when one comes across new pairings, it's hard to get stories which are this well written XD although I'm more of a FrUK and SKHK person, this was still so fluffy
Croc'Sushi chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I loved every bit of this chapter. Only the "Sacrebleu" made me cringe a little, since it is a swearword that hasn't been used in France for...about a couple of centuries. It's the kind of word that you find only in books nowadays.
Then again, France has always been the 'old school' type so maybe it fits after all ? Not to mention it's a secret to no one that he loves going his own, unique way XD
Croc'Sushi chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Now this is very interesting... and pretty surprising to me, actually. I am French myself and I didn't know my country and South Korea had such relations, if any at all. (Well, if you exclude K-pop bands and K-dramas, and the very occasional Korean tourists visiting Mont Saint Michel)
This makes me feel happy. I think it's important to keep good relations with everyone.

Other than that, great job here. Your writting skills are good, and I like how you write the characters. I'm looking forward the next chapters for sure !

A bientôt !

(Oh, and if you ever need some help with French, I'll be happy to oblige.)
Sushi Sensei chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
aww i hope u continue this propmt its rlly cute ;D
PiWrite chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
omg i laughed out loud after reading the first one XDDDDDD
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
OMFG A KOREA FAN? 0:

YEYYYY. 8DD

DSAFHKSFJKHSDLAK. THIS IS TOO CUTE TO BE TROO.

Souffle one made me all: Awww... D': Poor Yong Soo
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
KYA this chapter is adorable! X3!

Oh Francis. We see what you did thar. ;D
Nur chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Loved it is so sweet and I think France can canalize the hyperactivity of Korea.

I only have a problemen in french corea is not La Corea but La Corée and South corea is Corée du Sud
IdiotWithNoEmailAdress chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
WOW my friends and I thought of this couple randomly but it makes so much sense! This story is so sweet and has completely converted me to KoreaxFrance 3 Thank you! (lol Asia originated in Korea.. oh, silly 3)
tragiang chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw, it's cute. Really cute. I never thought this pairing would work, but it did, and I love them together, or at least how you made it so. Good work, it was so fluffy and sweet, and sad!