Reviews for Glitch?
Freezer Burn chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Deep... And very thought-provoking.

Headcanon accepted.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
yaaaay
Indra Hunter chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Poor MissingNo... Misplaced in the wrong World, all alone, possibly the only one of its kind.

Gott, that would be horrible, to be so alone, not realizing others were out there somewhere, in another world...
*Cuddles MissingNo.*
Lumina chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like this. It explains so much.
Under MissingNo asserting what it is, there's a hint of loneliness, the fear of being alone.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like the idea of Missingno being a Pokemon/Digimon glitch-y thing.
-Emi
Zanegar chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
*Head explodes* You sir... Just blew my mind...
ZZZ chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
hmmm pehapse it is the first step in NAI or natualy ocuring artificale inteligance?
Klyn Farseer chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow... That fic just blew my mind. I think you may have converted me... Anyway, awesome piece of work. It really made me start analyzing what I know about Missingno, so your writing worked well. Thanks.
DephsXylex chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really enjoyed this. It's very true, Missingno is more of a Digimon than a Pokémon. Thanks for making me think.
logidus chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great idea, i would like more missingno fics.
Writing Without Warning chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
lol, error 404 xD

(404 being the number of words in this one-shot)

Interesting take on Missingno, I like what you have done with it.
Knight25 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow. Great idea! Question, If Missingno is both a Pokemon and a Digimon, what does that mean for the digital pokemon of the pokemon games...expesally the other glitches Like M, the glitched evolved form of Richu known as the original Pikablue, the 6 headed evolved form of Charizard known as Charcoal. I even found another wierd Pokemon in my old Blue version when I used a gameshark. My 1st pokemon in my party got turned into this huge black square with a wierd voice. It's type was a Normal/Ghost with really odd desturbing stats which were way too strong even for a Missingno to fight aginst it.

What do you think?
Miles Commando Prower chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I guess Missingno could be considered a Digimon,hm i wonder if she is really a crossover bettween Pokemon and Digimon. Great fic and a great idea.