Reviews for The 'Unexpected' series
ROGUE ASS TITAN chapter 4 . 6/4
I like this side of media, so much more,loveable
ROGUE ASS TITAN chapter 1 . 6/4
AHAHAHHAHAHAHhH., MEDIA AND TABITHA, HAHAHAAHH WOW
Daniel chapter 5 . 2/9
I dont consider Raki the luckiest man on earth. This is at hedonistic levels. I was enjoying this story and was NOT expecting it to end like this oh my god with Raki getting mass raped! by claymore who have lost all control.
I love your writing skill and the story was an interesting read but i dont consider any rape a lucky thing just because its happening to a man. If it were reversed to a woman this would sick rape fiction. also raki only a human man he wouldn't have any genitals left after that.
Farzi chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Oh god oh god oh god-how do you come up with this shit man. Laughed my ass off the entire time-please write more stories like this!
Golden Sheath chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
What...In the name...of the actual fuck...did i just read...I...I...LOVED IT you really need to make at least one chapter more on the Aftermath of this Masterpiece and how the other Claymores in the east are doing...Respect!
guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
so much CRACK! crack for the crack god! (awakens and goes to kill all back street drug dealers and steal all there crack to give to you.)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
OK he is the luckiest bastard in the world
The Canadian Patriot chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
there really needs to be another chapter just for the day after when everyone (by everyone I mean the ghosts and the others) is really embarrassed when ever they look at Raki, or something like that. just something with post-sex tension.
Cooljoe64 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This was an awesome fanfic
Cooljoe64 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Fucked to Death XDXDXDXDXD
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
XD not bad
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
"Luckiest man alive"? Really? You think being raped over and over again, by people you knew and respected (before they were driven mad by lust-yoki), is LUCKY? Also, double standards about rape much? It's not so horrid if a girl (or a bloody HORDE of them) rapes a man? Or an entire group of men? Or, for that matter, Tabitha raping Miria, which she does for most of the time that Raki is being raped by most of the people he trusted or was friends with?

I get that this is mostly intended as merely black humor (or seriously uninformed fetishism), but that went a bit too far. Much too far. Crossed a few too many lines. Used the line as a jump rope. Double dutch style.

While reading it, it actually seemed pretty funny, getting a bit wrong when the claymores started jumping their handlers, then just getting outright revolting when they Ghosts started raping Raki and Miria. So yeah, there was some enjoyment here (Miria being super ticklish hilarious), but it just got squashed by the fridge horror.

Really, this entire world would probably end in an Apocalypse via everyone being raped to death. Plus how the actual emotional and other mental effects of rape (ie, the pure horror of such a thing) was completely played for laughs...

Yeah, that was gross. I'll go bleach my eyeballs now.
Sir Godot chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Poor Raki. A Harem sounds nicer when you're not the rope in a tugging war between several high-powered hybrids. Working out a schedule with them will be impossible, lol.
Keep up the great work, I wanna see more of these misadventures!

Sir Godot