Reviews for The 'Unexpected' series
Farzi chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Oh god oh god oh god-how do you come up with this shit man. Laughed my ass off the entire time-please write more stories like this!
Golden Sheath chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
What...In the name...of the actual fuck...did i just read...I...I...LOVED IT you really need to make at least one chapter more on the Aftermath of this Masterpiece and how the other Claymores in the east are doing...Respect!
guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
so much CRACK! crack for the crack god! (awakens and goes to kill all back street drug dealers and steal all there crack to give to you.)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
OK he is the luckiest bastard in the world
The Canadian Patriot chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
there really needs to be another chapter just for the day after when everyone (by everyone I mean the ghosts and the others) is really embarrassed when ever they look at Raki, or something like that. just something with post-sex tension.
Cooljoe64 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This was an awesome fanfic
Cooljoe64 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Fucked to Death XDXDXDXDXD
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
XD not bad
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
"Luckiest man alive"? Really? You think being raped over and over again, by people you knew and respected (before they were driven mad by lust-yoki), is LUCKY? Also, double standards about rape much? It's not so horrid if a girl (or a bloody HORDE of them) rapes a man? Or an entire group of men? Or, for that matter, Tabitha raping Miria, which she does for most of the time that Raki is being raped by most of the people he trusted or was friends with?

I get that this is mostly intended as merely black humor (or seriously uninformed fetishism), but that went a bit too far. Much too far. Crossed a few too many lines. Used the line as a jump rope. Double dutch style.

While reading it, it actually seemed pretty funny, getting a bit wrong when the claymores started jumping their handlers, then just getting outright revolting when they Ghosts started raping Raki and Miria. So yeah, there was some enjoyment here (Miria being super ticklish hilarious), but it just got squashed by the fridge horror.

Really, this entire world would probably end in an Apocalypse via everyone being raped to death. Plus how the actual emotional and other mental effects of rape (ie, the pure horror of such a thing) was completely played for laughs...

Yeah, that was gross. I'll go bleach my eyeballs now.
Sir Godot chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Poor Raki. A Harem sounds nicer when you're not the rope in a tugging war between several high-powered hybrids. Working out a schedule with them will be impossible, lol.
Keep up the great work, I wanna see more of these misadventures!

Sir Godot
Moonlith chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great stuff man.
Sable1212 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
What did I just read...lmao
Ann E. Casap chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Raki...he's a lucky bastard. These drabbles are funny. I found it amusing how the sex yoki affected everyone and how the sex-crazed claymores took down the organization. Nice work ;)
kaoslord1982 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Very nice. I especially liked the part where Clare tried to sic Priscilla on the other Ghosts. I think it expressed her extreme displeasure very well that she tried to set her WORST ENEMY on her BEST FRIENDS. Granted it was in a comedic setting, but the idea of an alliance between those two kind of left me cross-eyed.

Well done.

It doesn't really provide an end to the story, however. The Organazation is still there. When you left off, they were all still alive (even if they wished they weren't). The effect on the Claymores has to wear off sometime.

Unless the idea is that now that they're all going at it the effect is self sustaining. In that case the lust-crazed Claymores would kill off the Organization's men in a matter of days before moving on to attack other men, and then still more men, ultimately resulting in a bizarre kind of apocolypse. And that doesn't even take the Awakend Beings into consideration. I'm actually starting to creep myself out now.

Anyway, nice story.
Humida chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
these just keep getting better and better! haha!