Reviews for Rise
clestaffordt chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
The trilogy was beautiful! Thank you!
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
m
MoveForward chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
loved the trilogy
Melanie chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
You should do a fic about Tony and Ziva get married and have kids
Escape my reality chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
I LOVED THIS SERIES! it was amazing! you did a good job of keeping the characters non 0Cish, please write more TIVA soon. pweez pwez pweez with a cyber cherry on top
acceb chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
I read all 3 of your stories in this series today and loved them. I think you did a great job of healing Ziva and getting them together. Thank you.
Elly chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Hell yer it so should happen in the show, Tony and Ziva are made for each other!
Mysteryreview chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I usually review at the end of every story i read! But then i found out that this was a trilogy! I am also looking for stories that take place after Aliah. I loved that episode but didn't like the fact that Ziva was tourtured at the end. I am really looking forward to next season which starts not this tuesday but next! It left a big clif hanger! And i'm waiting to see how it turns out! I think it would be funny to see that one of the fan fics that i read would be how it turns out in the episode! That would be pretty sweet! Anyways i really enjoyed your trilogy! I hope you write more in the future! Wow this is the longest review i ever wrote! U should be proud!

xoxo
Allison chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
That was a perfect ending to a perfect, fluffy trilogy. Thank you.
USAFChief chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Well, to be truthful, I did not have post Aliyah depression cause I sorta like the cliffhangers they throw at us. However, your trilogy has helped with the summer time withdrawal without our heroes.

This was very nicely done. It had a very good pace with the right amount of trepidation and angst and healing. The dialog was good throughout. The characters have sounded true from the beginning.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Sbteja chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Yep, definately helped my post-Aliyah depression. It got bad at one point, I didn't watch NCIS for up to a week because I just couldn't, I already knew what would happen. So, I resorted to fanfiction, and your fic helped a lot. Thank you!

Sbteja
lisbonloafers chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Oh my gosh i loved this story, and i have to say the things were they talked about all their scars was probably one of the best things i read. It was so sweet of Tony. Aww. I will be looking out for more of your stories, this trilogy was awesome.
Swingflip chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
FABULOUS trilogy! i loved every single chapter:D Great job!
Jojo chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
YAYAYAY! I loved the ending, it was so sweet, yet short, aw, I'm so happy for the two of them! But what am I going to read now? *sigh* I'll need to find a new story to read. You know what you should do? Write another fantastic fabulous story like this! :] Great job, and I loved all of it!
Tjanie chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
hay,

just wanted to let you know that chapter 8 is the same as chapter 10.

great story b.t.w