Reviews for Now That He's Back
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was...so good. So goddamn good; my NaruSasuNaru fetish has increased ten folds! :D
kawaii kaijuu chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I loved it! Every single sentence beautifully described the bond between Naruto and Sasuke! So frigging cute!
NoranB chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Devestatingly beautiful!
jess chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow, this is another superbly amazing story that just takes your breath away. I've always loved the things where authors take a word and make a story from it, or multiple wordswith one sentence, like yours :) It creates sort of a snapshot fic, showing tiny bits of their lives but enough to paint the picture.

My favorite's are gonna have to be #39 ('It doesn't kill'! ha!) and 44-47, cuz they're all special in their own way. (Sun son in Naruto's mind lol)

I've always wondered how authors did these too. Did you have like a random word sort of thing, dictionary . com and it just gave you words? or were they part of the prompt? But anyway, another spetacular story :D

Thanks for writing!
silvermiser21 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
You, my friend, are the FIRST and ONLY person to make me like Naruto - Sasuke (Naruto being the dominant).

I am in LOVE with your style of writing and almost every sentence makes me giggle like an idiot...a very humorous and witty approach to my favorite blond and teme combo with a heaping side of laughs!

Keep up the excellent work...and if you could write a seme!Sasuke and uke!Naruto fic...I would worship you forever :)

Love

silver
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
beautiful.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh wow. That was brilliant and so very beautiful. I think 47 and 50 were my favorites!
notquite.somethingelse chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The end made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Love it!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow. I like the way you formed this. It's really cool.

XD
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Amazingly well done.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
it was interesting and some were funny while others were cute
Myra A chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was a beautiful read. Simple, but significant. Loved it!