Reviews for Dating the Captain
jojo chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
It would be interesting if the story is set in Jim's POV.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Yes! Please make a sequel!
Furies chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Sequel, please, please...pretty please with chocolate and fluff . You are AWESOME! Just OMG, I can't even articulate properly how this series moves me. I'm totally a kirk/chekov shipper and I need more of them. May your Muse continue to inspire you for always and forever!,
Luce666 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Where is the sequel? I want it! I love these stories to bits.
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh, please write the sequel, please, please, please? I love your adorably insecure Pavel, and I would love to see the wedding. I think I'll probably cry, but that's okay, you're allowed to cry at weddings, right?
Blacksash chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Please write a sequel! I absolutely loved the prequel and this story and would love to see more! All the best, Lea Blacksash )
roxel chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
yes there should be a sequel 3
noh8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Sequel sequel sequel!
Lying Knaves chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved this story too! I hope you continue writing about Jim and Pavlov. So sweet it hurts my teeth!
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Please write a sequel! The moment when Chekov finnaly realises what's going on will be too priceless to miss. For a smart guy, he really is clueless. Brilliant story! I loved how this was written. 12/10
Hootinan chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel
NinjaGrapeTurtle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh please please please let there be a sequel! I loved this so much. So cute!
bgn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I read the other reviews so I wouldn't just say the same thing and found that everyone else has already said it first. I honestly can't think of anything new.

Glad to see from your profile page that you aren't planning to leave FFnet. I don't use other sites and want to continue here despite recent events.

bgn aka 246863
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw come on, you could've at least shown the wedding! :O
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »