Reviews for An Eldar Revan
Lordequinox chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Republic and Tau building battle suits together! Scariest thing I have ever heard.
wolfwind12345 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
cool, awesome story
jhaynes0529 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
The insanity that goes on in 40k makes the madalorian and jedi civil wars look like mild arguments.
NightBringer325 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Interesting chapter I like how the Tau sided with the Republic but when are u going to post the ground campaign I really want to see Revan destroy some imperials. Just for an idea u could have Revan run into the Eldar at some point but im sure u already have that planned out.
Onsholo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
this really really sucks a LOT
Centurion of the Legion chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I hope Ravenor goes and ******$! #$%&**((&&&&$&&*****
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Nice Chapter. Well done. This story is quite well written. Waiting for more. I hope that Revan will meet up with her own people.
Imperial Bob chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
That was awful! Disgusting! I agree with everything Ravenor said. Characters a complete Mary Sue.

"We will break there minds with our faith in Him, for the enemies of Him are burned by faith in Him!"

That sentence is in terrible need of editting. My suggestion is to scrap this idea and write a more original, intereseting and less one-sided than this current piece.
simply Eric chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Okay? so Revan is an Eldar, a Mandalorian, AND Mandalore?

Yay, I can kind see why Ravenor bashing on you...

James chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Well this is what i got out of it: Theres some chick who comes outa no where then is way to advanced 4 te imperials. *Imperials look at curves; jaws drop* Chick (Revan) turns into lara croft. Enemys appear rape the good guys, good guys dont care. But Lara (Revan) tells them 2 return 4 so they do.

Well thats it in a nutshell, hope you agree!
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hopefully the fleet that just came in is the Imperium. I would like to see the Imperium get some revenge for what just happend.