Reviews for Shinigakure no Sato
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
this shows... some considerable potential, and is decently (if slightly awkwardly) written so far. Bummer it hasn't updated in 4 years.
Deimos99340 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I like this story, you should continue .
Blackdex chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hmmm, not a bad start, please continue.
Kiue Jin chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I get the impression that one of the 'Necromancer Naruto' jabs was directed towards me. I would have you know the story isn't discontinued... I just have been having trouble writing up the newest chapter.

Anyway, we are not here about my story. We are here about yours. And Brother I love it! It's only two chapters in and I already want to see more. You've set the stage up beautifully and I want to just sit back and watch the performance take place. I also enjoyed your take on the War of the Triforce. This does raise the question of if Zelda is alive however, since it was made clear that the Royal family got the utter shit kicked out of them by undead people with axes and swords. Oh, I know you only said that the Kings were killed, but King Igos du Ikana doesn't seem the sort to be sexist about that sort of thing. A female heir to the throne is just as likely to cause major issues as a male one.

Also, how does Midna and her people fit into the world? We only ever really see two true Twilight people: Midna and Zant. Zant is complete and utterly insane and could be viewed as a very powerful minority while Midna at her worst was just... well, indifferent to Light dwellers. One has to wonder how she views this breed of undead...

A wish you good fortune sir.
malterex chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
C'mon, I like this story! Don't let it die! This is too original to let it!
PAKI96 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
one of the better crossovers i have ever read. that stands for any genre not only nar/loz. i hope to be reading more of this story soon. and as for the redeads and stalfos, are they majoras mask style? cause rapists and goofy, fat-errr, big boned skeletons are not as cool as the tp version.
korrd chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
If you're accepting votes for a pairing might I ask for Naruto/Saria?
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
always did think that the garo race were the coolest in majora's mask

so question, does the hero of hyrule exist in this story or is it enough of an off-shoot that we wont have to worry about two great hero's fighting each other?
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
LOVE it, but I wish to know if you got this from a Zelda game(s) that the information is for... W
Grocamol chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Is any of this going to coincide with the Majora's Mask moon incident?
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
So it's not a harem? It seemed like it was.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Good job on this, this is the first Naruto/Zelda story I read, and it's really good.
ONI-Officer chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It was neat to see how you mixed majoras mask and oot together and made it work so well. Anyway I like the story so far and hope to get to read more.

Wink wink hint hint nudge nudge...
Shraikor chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I like stories concerning death around/with Naruto. I like this one even though i know zip about zelda
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Great story. Is Ganondorf (preferably the Twilight Princess version.) going to be in this? Cause Naruto learning from him would Kick Ass.