Reviews for Monsoon Memories
I just love yaoi chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
so sweet the both of them asleep like that! and now i'm feeling relaxed too!
I just love yaoi chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
wow... so beautiful!
Butterfree chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Wow, I thought this would be a story that just happens to have a setting of rain, but I was really wrong. Your ability to express rain as such a symbolic yet very much real thing is amazing. I really felt deeply for Usagi here.

~ CupidKirby
SegaxYaoi chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
cute! i love them~!
zeroworkethic chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Wonderful as usual! Sweet, funny, and kinda sexy! Love it! _
yamasasha chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Poor Misaki. I think Akihiko won't mind either rain nor heat... He will find a wasy somehow to entertain himself... With Misaki of course :-D
vessto chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Very sweet chapter! Misaki, huddled up in Usagi... This picture is melting me! Sperm deficiency? *giggles* Misaki is doomed to have it!
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
It was raining all day here, and I was thinking about one of these stories when I got an update! I love seeing Akihiko protecting Misaki in his own "special way."
kawaii hime-sama chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Cool, free swimming-pool...

Anyways, I love how you make the rain so interesting!

Poor Misaki though, being afrais of storms, but at least he has Usagi-san with him!

Good luck for more!

-damn school; I could've read this earlier... but homework took forever...-

3 3 3
xXduchessXx chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
That happened here once. Justin almost got sucked down a storm drain when the blockage was flushed away. he caught himslef just in time, but we still tease him about it... five years later.
JFantasist chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
i love rain, even when it's too much XD

i loved this one, its something

usagi would definetly do XD
vessto chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Totally hot! I loved every word of it! I secretly wished I was there. *blush* Misaki is so naive! Usagi would hear his voice even if they make love near to the Niagara Falls!
zeroworkethic chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Goodness, that was also a wonderful chapter. It seems like these chapters just keep getting better and better. Pleas, keep up the good work! _
JFantasist chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
watawa! that was so romantic!

loved each moment of it,

so very cute and extremly romantic
kawaii hime-sama chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Pure brilliance!

Poor Misaki, he can't be manly, however hard he tries...

I loved when Usagi-san said "'Misaki your voice needs some rest for tomorrow" -so perverted, yet very caring (somehow)

Anyways, good luck for more!

Don't get too wet in the rain!

3 3 3