Reviews for Moved Into the Center Room
Sainly-Sad chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Ooh! This was really good! (Never heard of Twin Peaks before reading this though...hahaha)
azj chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
"I thought it was just in the movies that people wanted to smoke afterwards," Cooper said softly.

"I can't pretend that this wasn't a terrible experience, but thank you for using a condom at least."

Thoses one could have been avoided. I find thoses comments too much ridiculous to have been said by Cooper. Cooper who thanks Renault for using a condom! No, sorry, but no.

But despite of thoses mistakes, all in all it's not that bad.
sarah chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
this was the best fanfic i have ever read! its so sad you havent finished it though...but really great work! :)
atheneblue chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Completely brilliant and disturbing. Very well-written, again. I love your descriptive language. You're doing a great job of portraying that weird soft evil that is Jean Renault.

One tiny quibble: at the end you describe Cooper as "waiting for Denise". Wasn't Denise' ruse a surprise? Or are you just suggesting that Cooper trusted him so much that he knew Denise would save him somehow?

Another great chap. -ab
atheneblue chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Fascinating premise, and very well-written. It certainly seems in keeping with Jean's...casual sadism? Guess Cooper would have liked Denise' "quick thinking" to be a little quicker!

Love to see more!