Reviews for Ritual at Summer Solstice
HelloIamGracie chapter 22 . 8/17
I really like your story! But I see you haven't updated since 2012! So this is a review to say that I really hope you continue this story, and haven't abandoned it! I've seen stories that have come back after even longer so I won't give up hope! I'd like to know more about what Agustus was actually trying to do to Hermione in the ritual, (because didn't one of the earlier chapters say it didn't go as he'd planned?) So I'm interested in knowing what he was trying to do! So, I really hoping that you'll be updating again soon, and I'll follow/favorite so I can keep a lookout for that update! :-)
Is there more
eyleenm4 chapter 22 . 6/25
Shorty653 chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Ohh update soon please. I'd like to read more.
chimaera198 chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
I like this story, is there a chance you will update it or is it forgotten?
Lupinesence chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
Wonderful fic :)
margi209 chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
Just read the first 22 chapters of your story and I'm really enjoying it. I hope you haven't abandoned it, please update soon.
Prongsie101 chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
I hope you update this soon! I really love it :) x
Yeddi chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
It's a shame you haven't updated this recently, your readers have invested a lot of their time to get this point, please don't let us down.
MissWink chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
love it!
MoonlitDarkness9 chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
WOW! Update please!
Nissy Padfoot chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
Update soon! Cant wait for the next chapter! I'd like to know more about Hermione Rookwood's life and memories. We know Granger's. I know it probably isn't important to the story, but Time has 'ripped' a spot in this new timeline for her and I'd just like to know more of her life story.
Alexis96 chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
I love your story. It makes me laugh nd want to cry. I also liked how you had her go back in time. I've never seen it done that way. Hope you update soon!
arabellagrace chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
great chapter
AyameRose chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
poor siri hasn't run away... YET!

i think hermione and remus are SO cute in this one, sometimes one or both is ridiculously stubborn or it goes WAY to fast to be realistic but i actually like this one! good job and keep at it!