Reviews for Finding Heaven
HateOnMeNowBiotch chapter 69 . 11/7/2014
I'm sad :( now I have nothing to read.
deppfan11 chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
This is getting to be a hot story !
deppfan11 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Liked tis chapter, enjoyed the love scene.
deppfan11 chapter 69 . 8/22/2013
Long story, but well worth reading, had me captivated.
tanakaL chapter 69 . 6/16/2013
Wow I really like this story its my second favorite. Eeeee I can't wait to read your other stories. I wanted to kill Elizabeth for cheating on will. This story kept me zoomed in it and was very endearing. I also like how you made jacks love interest feisty and proper.
Lady in black chapter 69 . 4/27/2013
Oi. What can I say? I loved this story. I'm not usually into romance fics; I find myself more drawn to the dark and angsty ones but this had just enough angst in it for me to not be overwhelmed by all the fluff. Don't get me wrong. I don't think this story was fluffy. It had just the right amount of everything - romance, angst, some drama, too. Although I don't think that Jack would have done some of the things he did in your story, I think you mostly stayed true to his character and that is not a very easy thing to do throughout the course of such a long story. Hope you don't mind me saying this. I loved it. Thanks for writing and posting it.
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
The last chapter I was like ''kidnap her, please. Just do it.''
You know how to make your readers happy.
Kidnapping at its finest.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 69 . 9/25/2012
That was a good story. It's like 4a.m. now...I couldn't go to bed without finishing it
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Good ol' Jack, being honestly dishonest.
MissPiggy97 chapter 69 . 8/11/2012
I loved it!
applebombz chapter 58 . 8/11/2012
Lol, found the goat! This story is a slightly diffrent from the others I read from you, but I love it!
Drew Demeter chapter 69 . 7/29/2012
Oooh I like! This is my 3rd fic that Ive read by you this week and I think it's my favorite!
Can't wait to read more!
Drew xoxo
CaptainRavor chapter 69 . 2/2/2012
OMG I looooved it! :D
KamilahKaliope chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
LOL Such a cute story...And honestly, I think Elizabeth sound like a whore (don't want to be rude _ I just can't seems to put an exact words into it. Great plot.
Udumuhv chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Another great story!:)

But I don't understand why someone would skip a chapter with a love one with THE captain...

xD