Reviews for Watching You Play
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
waht the hell, thats soooo weird
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You write very well.

Interesting how you focus his hands. I find men's hands and arms to be rather sexy.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
that ws a beautiful little one shot
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this was really good.:):):):):):)
UsernameAnna chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Loved it :)
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Zomg. This is just plain amazing. Exquisite! :)

-E.v.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Short and sweet. I really liked it!
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Incredible.

Amazing.

the music, the lessons, the flirtation.

Too bad it was a short fic.

nice chapter
Fla.Doomsday chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Uau, love this story.

Could you do a long, don't you think? ;D
Merina Green chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Well, I could stand some more of this! That was wonderful.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Here's our review from our blog:

Yes. Another Insideitall one shot, two weeks in a row. Why? Simply because she writes wonderful one shots. She makes it so easy to just pluck one from her arsenal of goodies. This one shot is special to me, though, because, while I love my smutty one shots, this one left something with me after I read it precisely because it had no smut. There is only an allusion to lovemaking. And, it's beautiful. It's very short - only 608 words - and it focuses on Jasper playing his guitar while Bella watches. She wishes his fingers would play her like he plays that instrument. And, she's not getting a thing from Eddy-boy...but, there's something deeper to Bella's need for Jasper's touch. It's not an all-physical need to just be touched by him because Edward won't touch her...no...it's a need to be touched by him, you understand? Jasper "gets" it. So, he teaches her how to play, and in turn touches her while playing. The more Jasper teaches Bella, the closer they get, and the further away Edward and Alice get. Just the way I like it!

~JaspersDestiny
courtneyxbx chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aw this is a really good oneshot(:

i love jasper/bella stories!
Suicidal Tendencies1994 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I liked this,

i thought it was a little vague, but thats what i liekd so much about it :)
vmp1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Lovely story. Lucky thing for Bella that there were no words in her dream. Thanks for sharing.