Reviews for Shattered Illusions
where is the next one?
thesagerk chapter 29 . 1/11/2012
woah...
OTP-Obsessions chapter 28 . 12/21/2011
Where is the next chapter? Lol update soon please
Supernurse chapter 28 . 9/25/2011
Your story is riveting but you need to finish it. What about Zod's statement that Clark is dying from Kryptonite exposure when he returned to Krypton? Will Earth fall under Zod's control? Keep up the good work.
yellowstar128 chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
I was scanning through fics trying to find something to read when I came across this and read the little summary. Eh, I thought, I'll give it a try. 27 chapters later I'm like ahhhh I hope they update soon. And just FYI the little summary doesn't do it justice. :) Looking forward to the rest of the story.
winthjo chapter 26 . 4/9/2011
Very good so far. Chapter 27 going to be up soon. I tried to get in but it wouldn't let me.
JamesTKent chapter 26 . 2/3/2011
Oh . . . my. I'm used to have Emil know about Clark, but his method here, and dealing with Zod's machinations, are priceless. I can't wait to see what Kara does with Jason . . . and eventually, with Zod.
framework4 chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
Interesting chapter
Number Four chapter 26 . 1/24/2011
Please update soon. This story is amazing
framework4 chapter 25 . 11/15/2010
Interesting part. I need to go back and review the last few chapters to understand what is going on. Linda Danvers is Zod's assistant? Is she still Kara El?
JamesTKent chapter 25 . 11/14/2010
Oh, I hope "Linda" is really on the good side . . .
JamesTKent chapter 24 . 10/17/2010
Martha down, Jason with a crystal in his pocket (how did it get there?). Zod is definitely keeping up the campaign to tear Kal-El apart.

Nicely handled.
winthjo chapter 24 . 10/15/2010
Is that another of Zod's things in Jason's pocket?
JamesTKent chapter 23 . 9/7/2010
I just reread the whole story - I can't wait to see what other twists you come up with. Zod's house of political and verbal cards has to come smashing down at some point, and that should be fun to watch. There are bound to be some super-fireworks in the process.

In the meantime, the Kat/Lois/Clark/Perry roadshow will be coming back to the bullpen, and I foresee another couple of tense press conferences.

I -might- complain about Lois' rather abrupt emotional turnaround, but I won't. She's made enough comment about it already.
reeven chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
GREAT JOB, I LOVE YOUR FIC

CONGRATULATIONS AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON.