Reviews for The Hollow Men: Lucius Malfoy
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Five years? Oh my stars, when I saw how hopeless this was I nearly cried.
I honestly believe that this is one of the best Harry Potter fictions I have read, and I am indescribably depressed that it's stuck on Chapter 3.
So, thank you for writing, thank you for keeping it up here, and know that people still appreciate your work.
Jiraya K chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
What's just so great with your ficlets and drabbles is that (beside chronological details) it could really of have happened. You flesh the character out and we can(readers) locate ourselves in this new, yet almost familiar, world through a very different perspective. Nice.
The Darkest wizard chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
This is a great chapter! Please continue this story!
Inkfire chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Wow...this was great!
deleted2012 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
*shiver*

Lucius Malfoy is a very very powerful 13 year old in that case!

Although I loved the part when Tal crept in to sleep with him. :)
BellaPur chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I'll be honest it was good but I can't see it actually happening. But hey! That's the point of fanfic after all lol. And it was good :)
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Great seeing a story that really details Lucius' rise to power, especially with such detail. Will there be any furthur updates? I'll be adding the story to my alerts!

Bright Eyes
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I'm loving this so far, you have caught a young Lucius very well. He has just the right amount of superiority and snobbishness that I could imagine him having at that age (but also far more insightful than Draco)
Different Child chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
WOW! Using one of the unforgivables on his housemate! Damn! He would I suppose. Intensity! *huggles* You have a few typos dear but otherwise terrific!

I'm really impressed at some of your work hon. It's amazing.

Hope to see you soon!

~ Kai
Different Child chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
First off -

"‘Magick Moste Fowle’"

XD Nice. Reminds me of improv shows where to call their friends back they say "Murder Most Fowl" Hehe.

Question -

When you said:

"Lucius looked at the people around him, his fellow first years, and was horrified when he realised how few of them were first years. "

Did you mean he realized how few of them were purebloods?

*snickers at the sleeping together* Silly boys. XD

I think that that sounds about right like Lucius there. And I think the meeting was intense. He seemed uncertain at points...confused or uneasy. But he is young, ne? He'll turn into the Malfoy we all know. He's already getting there.

Verryy interesting. _

3 it babe! Excellent as always.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I do love your Harry Potter fanfics because they go so far past him by exploring the side chracters or his world and that's what fanfiction, ideally is supposed to do.

Though i loved it, in every way, i do have some constructive criticism for you.

First off:

1. I noticed that from the beginning, it flows a little choppy but that is mainly due to typos and how the first few lines are worded using a lot of connecting verbs, some of them that you may be able to get rid of with some editing. However, there are a few places where connecting verbs need to be added, just be aware of the balance.

2. The first paragraph, content wise, is really good for a character introduction, don't change it. :)

3. I like Agrippina Malfoy, she's as cold and consumed with social brievity as any mother of Lucius Malfoy would be considered to be also she does credit, being characterized in this way to one of her namesakes, Agrippina the Younger (the mother of the tyrant emperor Nero- hey I have to guess at this right?).

4.I also like the young Lucius. The great thing about taking a side character from a series or book or whatnot is that you can define them, flesh them out to seem more human and show how they develop personally. It's a treat to see Lucius as a boy because it allows you to be able to picture him as the man he becomes.

Well done, lady. Keep it up!

-Bruteaous-
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love your descriptions though I think you need to edit this later for there are a few typos like alls and he for her I think. Nothing huge. _

Great story though. It's very in character and I pictured myself there, watching all these events unfold like I was a party guest or a shop-goer. I wanted to laugh as well about Lucius' behavior.

He would take pride and take charge. I like it dear. It's very well written. It also has a lot of feeling to it. You clearly enjoyed writing this. _