Reviews for A Firm Resolve
LunarWolf86 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I was waiting for someone to pair up these two. I really liked the part when Souji and Naoto showed up outta nowhere. XD
Autumn88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really like this pairing and I think you did them justice!

The only thing I could say is that, in this sentence "“...” Rise kept quiet in fear of saying the wrong thing again", the “...” is redundant. (It's like when you write "flashback" and "end of flashback". I see where you're going but it takes me out of the story.) Please, don't be mad at me.

Apart from that, I really enjoyed the reading. 3
1ku chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was a very cute story! I love Kanji, and you've captured his nature well.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hey... This is good! (At least for me). Why you're so unsure about this story? It's nice and cute, really...

Personally, I really like the part when Souji and Naoto suddenly came in out of the blue at the best part, and also, I'm curious about the dolls... Since it were all made by Kanji, I'm sure it'll be very nice... There should be the label: "Made in Tatsumi Textile". lol

I really think that I need to consider myself to learn from you now... Good luck!
leaflett chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
It is a very cute story, I enjoyed reading it! I believe you captured what Kanji's reaction would be provided the same situation in the story. The other characters' reactions are also believable.

There's several awkward words, but the meaning conveyed are still clear. Overall, I think it is a well-written story, and I will be waiting for more stories from you!

And it is true that Kanji/Rise is underrated almost in the whole fandom. D8 I personally prefer Kanji to be paired with Rise rather than other characters... but then I digress. D8
BonusParts chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This story was very cute and enjoyable! There were a couple of little misspellings (or maybe typos that your spell checker missed), but the story flows pretty well, and Rise and the rest are done well, too. Nice job! I hope you continue this one...or at least write more Kanji/Rise. They are indeed a cute couple.