Reviews for Missing Alice
DrawnToTheNight chapter 27 . 4/19/2011
this story was so amazing, twisted, sweet and horrable at the same time.

i crid so much

exspesaly the cofin bit.( i think im going to have nightmars for a long time lol which means you did your job amazingly. :P)

drawntothenight
Amberr chapter 27 . 1/4/2011
Omg this is an amazing story fucking loved it
Vi Malaya chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
Super good :)) but was Keep Holding On already released on 2001?But's it still a pretty darn good song :)
Sucker For Jalice chapter 27 . 11/16/2010
:') It's been a pleasure reading your story. Very heartwarming and sweet.

I'm relieved that Alice has finally let go of her inner demons. She deserves to be happy.

Xo-Penny
WhitlockWench85 chapter 27 . 11/16/2010
I loved this heartbreaking journey. I'm sad it's over, but glad Alice and Jasper got their happily ever after. Thanks for sharing.
Angelic95 chapter 26 . 11/12/2010
was glad to see new chapter _
Rare but somehow funny chapter 26 . 11/12/2010
Hehe! I loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Sucker For Jalice chapter 26 . 11/12/2010
Loved it! James was a sick bastard...ugh!

I'm glad Jasper and Alice had made their night a night to remember. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
LucyQ. 16 chapter 25 . 9/6/2010
You must update soon! I tore through this story in a couple of days and I have never read anything so amazingly angsty. My favorite chapter has got to be when Alice relives the memories of her previous life not realizing that they were her. I'm so glad she's finally back home where she belongs and I'm dying for her to remember her life and be that healthy, happy girl again (and for her to definitely kick that heroin addiction). Keep up the good work, my addiction to this story is burning for the next chapter!
Violet-Madness chapter 25 . 8/8/2010
Great job on the whole confession thing! It nearly made me cry . . .
ja4ever chapter 25 . 8/7/2010
I can't believe Alice said all that to that detective! With Carlisle and Esme in the room! Wow! Too bad that she still wants heroin. Hopefully that will work itself out. Glad that she did talk to Esme and now they can have a fresh start. Esme's a great mom! This is wonderful sad and sweet chapter! Love that Alice and Esme fell asleep in each others arms. Keep up the great work! I will try and wait patiently for the next chapter!
Anna of Greece chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
so sad for alice. so distant, so cold...poor jasper, loving her for so long and not being able to be with her
Sucker For Jalice chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
Aww, I practically cried. I'm happy she's back with her family. Can't wait for more!
x.alice.massacre.x chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
yay! that was so good and im really glad she found her family again!

-Alice xoxo
ja4ever chapter 24 . 7/29/2010
This is an incredible story! I had my doubts at first but it's awesome! So moving and emotional! Very well written! It's amazing and this chapter was fantastic! Too bad Alice can't just be happy now. ( Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't wait until the next chapter!

P.S. Is Alice going to rehab?