Reviews for Forever
silvinkai chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Really good story, but I hate the end. It made me cry, bud I love it too.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I loved the story but the ending would have been better if i had known it was a dream.
Lady Faucheur chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
*wipes tear from eye*

You are so mean. I can't believe you did that to Tony! Very, very good.
LilyLover chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Aw man! You tricked me. I can't wait for the next chapter, maybe show Zi's thoughts on leaving?
cass chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
i think happy endings are a lode of bull shit(excuese the french) but that was cool i HATE eli and i love the family tree part really creative and by the way i hade this idea of a dvd of ziva's life and the team see it with her in MTAC! what do you think?:):):)
debook210 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
ouch...that hurt...but was a very well done sting...i totally did not see that one coming...but i have to say that i'm glad you were original and didn't go with the crowd. kudos to you!
Viktorija chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
It was great!:)I had an idea similar to this,but didn't have time to write it.I really liked this story.
probationarysidekick chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
AW, you made it a dream

shame, could have been a cute ending (

Oh well it was a good story D
zivadavid09 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
well thats not nice...

talk about bursting a persons bubble.

oh well, are you continuing this one with an actual reunion? because then i can forgive you.
Adiver chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
wot the hell did u do? i luv happy family videos.
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
If she does come back, it should not be easy! that just a cop out! But I like where this is going!
Gracie Mae chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
HI, Your story is so good

i LOVE it!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! write more chapters!

thanx 4 writing

Gracie May
debook210 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009 that almost made me tear up...loved the mall scene! it was too perfect! can't wait to read what comes next!
debook210 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
sadnes...loved it and loved how you used a family tree to spark that conversation..can't wait to read the next chapter!
ChampionCharlie chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
update soon i am uber excited to find out what happens