Reviews for Filler
this is basicaly the damn show besides how cell died
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Goku then died, because he was in space too.
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
You can't do Instant Transmission without a ki to teleport to. :P
Seriously, though. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Starfire Grace chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
OMG I don't think I'll be able to take the Cell Games serious after reading this XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like Dragon ball z (and other animes) has WAY too much filler.
DBZ divakitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
OH MY GOSH! That was SO FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time!
Buckets Full O' Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is hilarious! Thanks for writing it! :D
ThalassicSkies chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ha ha. That was soooo funny.
KRTheBlackPearl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AHAHAHA! Omg that was brilliant! Seriously, two thumbs up! XD AHAHAHAHA!
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This. Is. HILARIOUS! Awesome story! I laughed my ass off! The grunting secuence, Vegeta's complain about being last, Yamcha taking acting lessons, Hercule's appearence, Master Roshi's, Korin's and King Kai's useless appearence, Piccolo talking Dende on his cell phone, King Furry complaining about him being a talking dog, Launch's appereance, Cell complaining about having more tricks prepared and the flashback in the flashback in the flashback. Just...brilliant. To favorites!
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was fucking hilarious xD
I loved "Vegeta's impressive grunting skills"
Call me Veggie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Epic. This was just epic awesomeness. I almost died at the grunting sequence part, in fact, I almost died during the entire story. The only bad thing is now my mom thinks I'm having another one of my late night random laughing fits. Yeah. It happens alot.
Cottoncandy101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story is so funny because it's all true! XD

It takes like six episodes for someone to power up, four episodes of useless
dialogue, and in the end it's not enough to beat the bad guy.

The Majin Buu saga was at least fifty episodes and it was in a span of two days.

Anyway, great story. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I LOVE this because it's so true! lol Never have I read a story in which the characters break the fourth wall and the story was still funny. Great job!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Bwaa ha ha haaa! This is brilliant!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »