Reviews for Filler
DBZ divakitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
OH MY GOSH! That was SO FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time!
Buckets Full O' Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is hilarious! Thanks for writing it! :D
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ha ha. That was soooo funny.
KRTheBlackPearl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AHAHAHA! Omg that was brilliant! Seriously, two thumbs up! XD AHAHAHAHA!
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This. Is. HILARIOUS! Awesome story! I laughed my ass off! The grunting secuence, Vegeta's complain about being last, Yamcha taking acting lessons, Hercule's appearence, Master Roshi's, Korin's and King Kai's useless appearence, Piccolo talking Dende on his cell phone, King Furry complaining about him being a talking dog, Launch's appereance, Cell complaining about having more tricks prepared and the flashback in the flashback in the flashback. Just...brilliant. To favorites!
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was fucking hilarious xD
I loved "Vegeta's impressive grunting skills"
Call me Veggie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Epic. This was just epic awesomeness. I almost died at the grunting sequence part, in fact, I almost died during the entire story. The only bad thing is now my mom thinks I'm having another one of my late night random laughing fits. Yeah. It happens alot.
Cottoncandy101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story is so funny because it's all true! XD

It takes like six episodes for someone to power up, four episodes of useless
dialogue, and in the end it's not enough to beat the bad guy.

The Majin Buu saga was at least fifty episodes and it was in a span of two days.

Anyway, great story. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I LOVE this because it's so true! lol Never have I read a story in which the characters break the fourth wall and the story was still funny. Great job!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Bwaa ha ha haaa! This is brilliant!
Coofis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Professor Snaglefoompus,

Oh my goodness, this is SO true! And the whole "grunting sequence" thing had me laughing my head off! I've noticed that too...the Z Fighters sure love to grunt. I wonder if Vegeta sits in front of his mirror every morning, practicing how to grunt? Maybe that's why he does it better than anyone else.

Ah, and all the flashbacks and the flashbacks inside of true! I found myself laughing throughout this entire fanfiction! You really hit the nail on the head here!

And it's funny that you pay attention to the different ways each character grunts. I do that too. It's actually become an inside joke between my brother and me; when we're suprised we'll start a "Vegeta grunting sequence" and then we'll laugh.

Anyways, I love this thing! It's going straight to my favorites! And all the Z Fighters said...

Vegeta: I don't care.

Trunks: Dad, why don't you care?

Piccolo: He's too selfish to care.

Yamcha: You stole Bulma from me!

Goku: Why are we doing this again?

Gohan: The reviewer is trying to make a joke by creating filler so that this review can be longer.

Bulma: Can we hurry this up? I've got to go the mall.

chi-Chi: Okay, I'm sick and tired of this filler!

Anyway...nicely done!

Coofis :)
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Brings tears to my eyes...

Tears of laughter. Awesome job!
dudeguy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011

Ri696q chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
.GOD! That was hilarious, and so true. There are way too many filler scenes in animes. I was laughing the whole time I read this... My brother thought I was crazy... No wait, I am xD I'm a dbz fan
crazymonster chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was hilarious XD and the ending was great too