Reviews for Filler
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Never in my life have I read something that simultaneously made me want to laugh and pissed me off so much. Because you're not wrong. At all. And it's hilarious. But you're also not wrong. At all. And it's *infuriating*. I am so glad DBZA was made...
Saiyan3925 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
So, he could have then teleported to erath and used a easrth death ball that friza did.
redacted987 chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
This is my fav fic. Ahahaha :) so funny and smart.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
this is basicaly the damn show besides how cell died
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Goku then died, because he was in space too.
Hiniwalay chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
You can't do Instant Transmission without a ki to teleport to. :P
Seriously, though. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Starfire Grace chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
OMG I don't think I'll be able to take the Cell Games serious after reading this XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like Dragon ball z (and other animes) has WAY too much filler.
DBZ divakitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
OH MY GOSH! That was SO FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time!
Buckets Full O' Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is hilarious! Thanks for writing it! :D
ThalassicSkies chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ha ha. That was soooo funny.
KRTheBlackPearl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AHAHAHA! Omg that was brilliant! Seriously, two thumbs up! XD AHAHAHAHA!
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This. Is. HILARIOUS! Awesome story! I laughed my ass off! The grunting secuence, Vegeta's complain about being last, Yamcha taking acting lessons, Hercule's appearence, Master Roshi's, Korin's and King Kai's useless appearence, Piccolo talking Dende on his cell phone, King Furry complaining about him being a talking dog, Launch's appereance, Cell complaining about having more tricks prepared and the flashback in the flashback in the flashback. Just...brilliant. To favorites!
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was fucking hilarious xD
I loved "Vegeta's impressive grunting skills"
Call me Veggie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Epic. This was just epic awesomeness. I almost died at the grunting sequence part, in fact, I almost died during the entire story. The only bad thing is now my mom thinks I'm having another one of my late night random laughing fits. Yeah. It happens alot.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »