Reviews for Filler
Cottoncandy101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story is so funny because it's all true! XD

It takes like six episodes for someone to power up, four episodes of useless
dialogue, and in the end it's not enough to beat the bad guy.

The Majin Buu saga was at least fifty episodes and it was in a span of two days.

Anyway, great story. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I LOVE this because it's so true! lol Never have I read a story in which the characters break the fourth wall and the story was still funny. Great job!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Bwaa ha ha haaa! This is brilliant!
Coofis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Professor Snaglefoompus,

Oh my goodness, this is SO true! And the whole "grunting sequence" thing had me laughing my head off! I've noticed that too...the Z Fighters sure love to grunt. I wonder if Vegeta sits in front of his mirror every morning, practicing how to grunt? Maybe that's why he does it better than anyone else.

Ah, and all the flashbacks and the flashbacks inside of flashbacks...so true! I found myself laughing throughout this entire fanfiction! You really hit the nail on the head here!

And it's funny that you pay attention to the different ways each character grunts. I do that too. It's actually become an inside joke between my brother and me; when we're suprised we'll start a "Vegeta grunting sequence" and then we'll laugh.

Anyways, I love this thing! It's going straight to my favorites! And all the Z Fighters said...

Vegeta: I don't care.

Trunks: Dad, why don't you care?

Piccolo: He's too selfish to care.

Yamcha: You stole Bulma from me!

Goku: Why are we doing this again?

Gohan: The reviewer is trying to make a joke by creating filler so that this review can be longer.

Bulma: Can we hurry this up? I've got to go the mall.

chi-Chi: Okay, I'm sick and tired of this filler!

Anyway...nicely done!

Coofis :)
Meg720 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Brings tears to my eyes...

Tears of laughter. Awesome job!
dudeguy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This.

Is.

SPAR-IMEAN-PERFECT! 5/5
Ri696q chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
.GOD! That was hilarious, and so true. There are way too many filler scenes in animes. I was laughing the whole time I read this... My brother thought I was crazy... No wait, I am xD I'm a dbz fan
crazymonster chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was hilarious XD and the ending was great too
Yajirobe's Red Underwear chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Haha! That was great! I showed it to my friends, and we all cracked up :)

I think you should write more stories. :D
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh my god.

This is FREAKING brilliant! :D
Tg123455 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Those reaction sequences are a great way to take up time; the grunting section was especially enjoyable (and time consuming) way to go Vegeta!

I love the concept of this fic so much! It was very unique and funny.
KittyCat809 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this is a great story! please can you write more? i just love vegeta and the grunting and... this just kept me laughing the entire way! thank you! this is amazing work! please write more like this!
She chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Loved the filler lol. Loved Vegeta.

Have you seen the abridged series, though? It is flippin' hilarious. I have actually hardly even seen any of the real series, so snap-snap-snap action is really all I know from DBZ. I love the abridged series and this kind of reminded me of it-the characters are always cracking jokes about how "we'll be there in a year, depending on filler, or course."

Loved the Growling Vegeta.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh my goodness. You have NO IDEA how hard this made me laugh. You are an absolute genius, my friend. This was incredible awesome.

The grunting sequence in particular made me laugh. "Even Cell could appreciate true talent when he saw it."

Just...epic win. This brightened my day.

Thank you.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
hahahahahahaa! This made me laugh out loud! And it's so true... isn't that depressing? I love this, haha.

"That means it was time for... a grunting sequence!"

This was brilliant, you're my new hero lol
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »