Reviews for Filler
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha…I absoulutely loved this! It was hilarious!...and true..they did spend a gazillion episodes just narrating the cell games!
Decepticon Fan chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Fairly funny. I do kinda hate the filler parts of DBZ, but Toriyama seemed to drag things out for the purpose of suspense. Good job anyway.
Dragon Seer chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This story is just plain stupid. Part of being a DBZ fan is taking the time to enjoy it, not wishing it had less to it and for it to just hurry up and be done. Take it from me, I should know because I broke two VCRs in a little over a year watching the Android Saga too much (I just can't get enough sometimes...). I enjoy the long, drawn out battles. It gives it an air of suspense and excitement, like "Oh! I wonder what'll happen next!" and helps build things up. If you can't enjoy DBZ as it is then I don't see you as a fan.
Meow chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Funny, Gohan beats cell. It has lots of time wasting because it's called filler, it's there to extend the series without catching up to the manga. Pshh. Just saying if you didn't know.
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
OMFG!

FRICKING AWESOME! all of these things were running through my mind when i was watching the series. all of your points were spot on. i mean i love the show, but holy crap they drag it on...

this was amazing. good job, great idea _
SaiyanSpirit chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hillarius
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This one-shot's hilarious, and an accurate portrayal of the seemingly never-ending filler. I especially enjoyed the grunting session. XD
Reo9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
"What? You give up? But the fight isn't over yet! I still have plenty more time-wasting tricks up my sleeve! Like...an extended monologue! And I was planning on repeating the Saibamen trick by making seven tiny copies of myself!" - love it! XD
Sailor Geos chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I like so much this parody, I really hate the filler, but you make it worthy! And I noticed about Launch too!
Satoumon chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Holy crap, that was the funniest story I've read in a long time, and that's saying. Tienshinhan and Yamucha were completely useless, so characterization was good. Technically, Corin is romanized as "Korin", but aside from the occasional incorrect interchange between past and present tense, grammar was good as well. Absolutely loved it!
ProjectSynapse chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh my god, you are clever. This actually made me laugh out loud while reading, which is an impressive feat, lol.

Really excellent job. I hope to see more of these from you.
Erren chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was awesome. So true, too.
PlumPigeon chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hahaha! LOL at the grunting session! XD Go, Vegeta! Go!
Hyrulian Saiyajin chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
*laughs* Very clever. AND going straight to my favorites.
Nooboo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
NICE! It's funny 'cause it's all so true! I can't stop laughing! This is definently one for the record book! Way to go! Hope you'll make a sequel where you complain about the whole Majin Buu-thing XD
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »