Reviews for Classical Conditioning
tmi420 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I love this. The concept of the smell of coffee giving Craig a boner because it reminds him of Tweek (because that's how I took it). The embarrassing situation. Most importantly, though, the summary. "Red rocketing Pavlov's dog." :p
singingrain chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You win the internet simply for your summary. The story was just and added bonus.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL that was good. Made me laugh. I really like your writing style. :3
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw man. Now every time I smell coffee I'm going to think of this. At least when a girl gets turned on it doesn't show. :)
Memelet chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ahahaha, LOVE this. XD
arsenicturntech chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
At first, I afraid to read this. Very glad curiousity won. Knowing about Pavlov really made this even funnier. I don't care that it's short, it made it more to the point.
KittyBePraised chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This story was incredibly hilarious XD Love it!
let's point out the obvious chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Awkward...

But in the beautiful way that gives people something to laugh about. Well done.
Damien-Damien chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
*giggles* Awesome, indeed.
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
LOL Hello, boner!

Yeah, pretty fuckin' awesome! XD

I'm almost done with chapter 10 of Gary's Story, and then I believe I have some pr0ns to write! 8)
owlkid chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Like I said, upon reading this I laughed out loud and the spit in my braces sprayed onto my chin. It was awkward.

Of COURSE Craig would get a boner at the smell of coffee. Oh god, that was just awesome. xD I applaud this. Man how awkward would that be to get a boner in front of your mom. Things like that make me cease wishing I had a penis (x Oh Puds. You writer you. 3