Reviews for Reflections
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
:-)
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Thank you for writing this, as I feel it's exactly what should have happened at this time. Who knows? Maybe it did!
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wonderful and tender! Love the relationship.
Sarahhorn chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
aww it was really cute :) thx for writing it 3
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I have read this before! And thought you did a perfect job with the situation. Edward needed to hear Bella say that she never loved Jacob the way she loved Edward. It was always a little muddied in SM books. This gives Edward that sense of being totally loved. In the books, I thought Bella toyed too much with that love. You truly did this justice. Thank you! *hugs*

Joan
TropicOfCancer chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
A beautiful one-shot. I think you did great with Bella's thoughts...what she thinks of Jacob and of the meaning his presence had in their lifes (hers, Edward's, Renesmee's). At least, my interpretation was very similar. :)
youdon'tknowme chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I liked this tender moment between Bella and Edward. I think it was very to character. I agree that the connection between Bella and Jacob was more because she carried his imprint. I think if there were no werewolves and vampires they would have made a great couple, but lets face Bella was meant for Edward.
leonie12 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
pretty sure i just fell in love with you :)

you seriously are a gifted writer!

IM A HUGE FAN!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh, you made me cry! That was so cute! It's never something I really thought about either. BD wasn't my favourite book, so I don't tend to read many BD fics, but this was really good! I loved it! Great job. :)
RedHann chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I can definitely picture this happening. It is so cute. It was so sweet and loving.

I give you an A

2lulu2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
aw, that was cute. it does all make sense like that. nicely done.
Secret Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw! So sweet! I really liked it, and i'd love to read more stories like this :)

x
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I really liked this. I like how you had Bella look at the big picture. I could really see this scene happening in BD. Thanks for writing this!