Reviews for Prince Snivellus the Second
Houjun Ri chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Whoa, totally loved this. I can't see any of Harry's kids in Slytherin, but this passed. I wish there was more to it though. You could have pulled that off. Either way, loved the sibling fight, it's awesome. Crap, you're totally making me want to read more HP fandom. Anyway, great job on this!
Taylor Durin chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
aww

i could never imagine albus studying the dark arts but i loved the ending.
UberLoopy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aww. This was so cute!I love it.!

xx3
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked this one. My only disappointment is that you've made it a one-shot. There's a lot here and I'd have like to have seen you explore the background in more detail. This, with an open ending, could have made a good prologue.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
:) Loved the ending. A nice one shot between Harry and his boys.
thatpottergurl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I thought the end was really cute. I liked how you modeled how most siblings act really well. One minute they hate each other and the next their hexing anyone who insults them. Lol. Great job!
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hm...what to say...

I like this for many reasons. One, because the brother's rivalry mirrors that of the two houses and it was well written. Two, because Silver Sailor Ganymede wrote it, and three because the dialogue flowed naturally and that is a rare talent and find.

There were some places where the tenses were not quite correct so you might want to check that, but all and all it was good. Another work of creative genius. ;)

Bravo

-Bruteaous-
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love the last two lines of this. It's too perfect. I like how Harry changed his mind and it is So a sibling thing - "That's my job" from what I"ve been told. XD I will not just have one kid. Siblings make life more interesting. I wish I had sibs. This is awesome! Hehe. Love it.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2