Reviews for Amortentia
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow that was very steamy! *Fans self* Seriously though it was very good, especially like the little twist you placed in at the end there haha XD Will you be carrying on this story in any way shape or form? Either way it was great. Fantastic work, well done! :)
SYDOMNEY chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is very much appreciated. Giles was my first on-screen love...accents I have a weekness...oh god. Composure, composure. Thank you for bringing this pairing to life, I enjoyed it thouroughly. May the English Gods keep you literate.
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Just how many of us Buffy fans know the truth? WEll at least we have fanfiction. This was very well done. Ethan may be evil, of a kind, but at least he helped Giles and Buffy finally get together. Good story, definitely a favourite.

Kindest Regards

ER
Faye-Faye-the-Dream-Faye chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh wow! I love it! Such a twist there at the end. Great story
Rippertish chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great love making... I've must have read 100 BG stories. And I think this is t first that Buffy is virgin. It was good not having the tipical underage drama. It was good fun. And... Oh boy, Buffy knew what she was doing... Hihi

Found extra nice when u said "He rolled over onto his side as he held her to his chest, comforting her with soothing words." That's was very cute and Gilesy!

Again when he says: "Do u want me to go fast?"... Was very erotic and at the same time, Gilesy caring!

After reading so many fics, I believe there are some sentences when placed in the right time that just MAKES the difference in a fic.

Congrats. Hope u right more and more! ;) Giles and Repo rocks!

What about a Buffy/Repo one, with happy ending? Hm... If u need help... Cheers
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I love this.
Willow Grace chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very hot! and beautifully done.
3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice stuff. I like Buffy taking the lead, though I couldn't believe she was a virgin considering how forward she was being! A note-um, the anatomy of the oral sex bit was a little confusing. The "nub" and the clitoris are the same thing so he couldn't have been doing what he was doing at the same time. I think you meant slit instead of clit.

Goodness somebody wash my mouth out!

Still. Applause!
mmooch chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
So funny how you made this pre-emptive of his next visit! Or maybe he's hoping that they'll be too caught up in each other to notice what he's up to.