Reviews for Tales From Beta Reader: Storm
gamergurl123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
the song is 'livin' la vida', but you dont have to write anything with me in it. id rather not be in any fanfictions. and i understand what you mean by overused plot lines.
Neophilic chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That song is Viva La Vida by Coldplay. I love it! Can you make a oneshot in how the Seven and Reyna annoy Octavian? That would be cool!
FredNeverDied chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Very witty, I like your style when you write comedy too.

And dur, dur, dur, it's Viva La Vida, Coldplay. Fantastic song!
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I agree with everything except the one person POV rule. I mean, come on. Even Riordan writes like that. Sometimes, you need someone else's views, especially when the main character goes unconscious or something.

I am sick of over-used plots. You should have that in all caps three times in a row.
OnceAndFutureKingdom-MAXWOLF chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Coldplay, Viva la vida. Duh!
bubblegum-smiles chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Viva la Vida by Coldplay... right?
temporary name 202 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
What song was it and can you write more beta reader fanfiction
xxNicoIsMyHalfBrotherxx chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
that was song? and nice fic they are awesome!
Mingo-la chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Easy. Viva la Vida by Coldplay. Great story!
Emily-Of-Midgard chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Probably to late to jump on this bandwagon but viva la vida by coldplay.
InsaneHoboLady chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*Laughs* The song is Viva la Vida by Coldplay. Awesome song.

InsaneAussieKid out.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
The song if Viva la Vida by my favorite band Coldplay! *big cheese smile* Do I win?
Furionknight chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The song is Viva la vida by cold play :)
lifeisabook chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really, really enjoyed it. Very unique. I don't know how you Veritas think of stuff like that. I mainly stick to parodies. But I'm not sure how long that will last.
whirl with the wind chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Viva La Vida, Coldplay. And I swear I did not look at your reviews to figure out the answer.

Nico's Everything, if you would be kind enough to review, thanks. :)

On the fic, it was pretty well-written, but little grammar mistakes were present here and there. I thought it was amusing, however.