Reviews for Empty Pockets
BC-Fan chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Well...will you possibly continue this sometime? I know it's been years but i STILL go back and read/re-read this. That should tell you something: It's a great written story and there's STILL people out there waiting for the next update.
Lori chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Please update soon! It's a REALLY good story and it needs to be finished.
Darcy-Bender-Grey-lover chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Please continue to write!
Haily chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I hope that you'll complete this story one day...i really do.
Aniara chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
This is such a good but obviously sad story. I know it's been years since you updated but pls, if you see this , please update!
Diana chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I know it's been a loooong time since you updated this story...but here's hoping. I really like your TBC fics, this one's dark but still good. It breaks my heart when good authors stop updating, i do hope that if you have chapters saved, please upload them. chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
no offense like i reallly like your stories and your a real great writer but i notice you dont finish some of the stories you start or take some down its kind of not fair for the readers who really enjoyed them:/
The Lady Osipria chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!

wolfdog127 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
i like, cant wait for chapter 4
Katie chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Hey! I am sorry you are going through a rough time. But you can make it! Anyhoo, I think that, over all, you have a pretty good story here. I do, however, think that the characters are a bit OOC. It would add more to the story if they acted a bit more like their "silver screen selves." (Holy crap! An alliteration! xD)

Best wishes!

Ikeriss chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I hope you update again soon! I'm looking forward to your delicious writing capabilities!
Kemowitch92 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
This is a great chapter. Can't wait for the update.
sunystone chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Great plan! Let's hope they can pull it off! :)
Taylor-Margaret chapter 3 . 9/7/2009

This is an amazingly good story :) i love it!

i'm in love with john&claire, they are just meant to be :)

i'm looking forward to your next chaper. Please update soon.

please! please! please! :)
Sanctum of Insanity chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
o, ominous ending.

This chapter was SOO cute. Well, the John/Claire moments where they weren't arguing. And I love the idea of them all crashing at Allison's house with no parents. Oh god...