Reviews for The Music Box
cogl chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
I loved that ending
sylviajohns chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Wow! Star Killer was SO wrong xD I've never actually read a fanfiction where Padme is evil... Interesting :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
I can't believe it... Oh no. At least Anakin killed the Tusken Raiders...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
I like that. Did you kill off Lando? Hey have Han and Leia get married. Where's Mara?
cilepe chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
...as Leia said, "It looks like it's up to me to save our skins." She then jumped through the small opening and into the garbage chute. Han, Leia, and Chewbacca followed. (Leia jumps into the garbage chute twice and Luke doesn't at all.)
Sage Qanyalev.vampyahoo.com chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
huh. can't wait to find what her family's reaction is and if Padme will forgive him. u should have her find she's pregnant, cause while she's in her late forty's as long as she hasn't had menopause yet Padme can still bear a child and from the sound of it when he was evil and she was brainwashed there was more than kissing going on *hint,hint* anyway can't wait for more!
charmedjedi chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
Incredable story can't wait to read more. Please finish the story.
Ikuni Hattori chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
I will review if you update. . . .whoops, there goes that plan! XD

But I never thought I would say this, because I've never been a Star Wars fan. However, because of a recent music video by CollegeHumor, I somehow got the notion in my head about a Padme/Vader story. Yours is the first I stumbled upon. And I'm glad. This is such a wonderful story to introduce someone into the universe (and because this is somewhat AUish, I know a lot of liberties have been taken) but at least I can familiarize myself with situations, people and places. So thank you. :) You don't know how much this story means to me.
Panthermonspartner chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
The song for the box intrigued me so I looked it up on youtube and it's beautiful. I can totally imgine that. Great story but one thing, the name Star Killer, you may or may not know this but in the game, the force unleashed Darth Vader's secret apprentice's name is Starkiller. I've seen so many different stories use that name, I wish you had chosen a different one for padme. But other than that I love it.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Oh lord at the drama hehe This chapter is great!
jedigal125 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Good chapter :) I wonder what drama will come next... And how many more times Anakin will apologize :p
jedigal125 chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
Good chapter yay! Palpy is dead! Oh, and I like how padme hasn't forgiven him yet, it's more realistic that way :)
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Drama drama drama! I love it!
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
Awe how sad... Poor Anakin.. I hope Leia and Padme forgives Anakin before he done some foolish... More please!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
They should make a good dramatic entrance :)That was really good :)