Reviews for Transition
jlfemm chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
Hi! I just finished reading this series for the second time. This is my favorite firefly family/next generation series. Thank you for creating such an enjoyable read. My favorite portions all included Jayne...his sorrow, his struggle and his stick-figure sex guides. I hope that you will someday feel like adding to this series.
Wake-up Soon chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
That is a brilliant way to announce a pregnancy! && I actually LOL'd at Jayne giving them another postcard! WOOT!

SerenityHope15 chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!
SerenityHope15 chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
WOW. There are never enough words to explain how incandescent your stories are. No one writes Simon better than you.
Bits1212 chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Yay! I had a stressful night and this was a great stress reliever. I loved all the oouplings - they seemed so right for each other. I also loved the idea of Jayne's postcards - who doesn't want one of those?

Thank you so very much for this wonderful story. I love this 'verse and would be happy to read more of it.

Cheers,

Bits
Wake-up Soon chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
AW! They are *such* a cute couple! So glad that Genny made a decision too, she does want that baby really :)

Madje Knotts chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Nice job, I hope that Genny doesn't abort the baby, can't wait for the next chapter!
Bits1212 chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
This chapter made me smile - especially Michael & Courtney. I'm happy to see Jamie opening up to Genny (a natural conclusion) and that he is giving Genny a chance to decided what she really wants for herself.

Looking forward to more!
Wake-up Soon chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
She'll survive! WO! That's such good news! I like Michael/Courtney as a couple, I hope nothing ruins that .. I think that Zoe may have helped them open up to each other a bit more, which will make them stronger as a couple. She did the right thing :)

Wake-up Soon chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Wo! I love how we get loads of chapters at once! x3

Poor Jamie tho! That sounds painful. && River's situation .. I hope it all ends well. Can't wait 'til they make it to the ship permanent-like! XD

Madje Knotts chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Again, love this story, and love how quickly you're updating it, can't wait for more!
writtenwordlover chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Mal handled meeting River's baby's daddy well, he's grown calm and collected in his old age (lol).

Love all the men, in her family, coming to River's aide; continue to love this storyline:)
writtenwordlover chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
“Don’t cry, baby. Mommy’s got to go kill Daddy. Won’t take but a minute.”

There is something humorous about that line but unsettling at the same time, very River might I add:)

River as a parent is something I haven't thought about... you’re writing it rather well.
SerenityHope15 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
GREAT CHAPTER!
Madje Knotts chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
i love how quickly you're updating this, can't wait to read more! I've really liked this series!