Reviews for Reptile Blues
crisiscrys chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I wight my stories on miss literati, I have one about Croc falling in love with me
killercroc chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This really does seem like Croc's outlook on life.
Esinahs chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You really portrayed his human side despite Jones being a monster. I also appreciated the fact that he is aware that he is not the "big bad" and does not commit crimes for petty reasons. And perfect grammar! Good job on this.
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
really captures what I think croc really thinks of himself. very nicely done.
NO LONGER HERE ANYMORE chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Short & Sweet.

You're a great writer.
olivia chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
wonderful!killer croc gets too little love and not enough for posting this.
BatmanFan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awesome story! This was kinda sad, though. Good job! :)
asdfhjlkqweopir chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
A bit on the depressing side, but still good. I'm just glad that someone is writing for this character (and keeping it under M).

Fads come and go but nerds are 4ever!
GhostAuthor chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. Just plain wow. I have give Croc some respect after reading this.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow ... You made me feel sorry for Killer Croc, that's a good thing . I've honestly never read a Killer Croc fanfiction before but this is really very good and you handled it so well.
War Journalist chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hey, nice work. Just a short little privy into the mind of one of my favorite Bat-villains. Frankenstein's monster. Never thought of that, but he does bear a bit of a resemblance. I agree more people need to see this side of Croc. He's not just some thug. He's got his own plans, and he's got his own thoughts. Yeah, he's not as crazy as Joker, intelligent as Penguin, or as strong as Bane (though he technically benches more) but he's still a decent character.

I'm writing a Croc story of my own, so I thought I'd look around a bit. It's called "Waylon Jones: The Deepest Darkness" if you'd like to take a look. Have to browse for it, though.

Again, good work!
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I really enjoyed this one, getting inside the head of a monster still sane enough to recognize his mortality. Croc has no doubts that in this pond, there is always a bigger fish, and eventually everyone will be eaten he retaliates by becoming as big and vicious as he can be.

A very interesting take on an otherwise brutal character. He's still very much human to be able to accept the eventuality of death, to feel thrill and respect on encountering the Batman...but he's also an animal in the literal sense of the word. He's not in this for money, for glory, for fame like so many other of Gotham's strangest, not even in it because he enjoys fear or needs to spread a message like the Joker. He simply does what he does...because he wants to. Because he can.

I love the contrast between Croc's thoughts for his workers and society and those for the Batman. They really are both a 'me against the world' sort of villain and hero.
Dr. Doodle chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
TA DA! :D See, just like I promised!

However I really do like these one-shots of yours.

To be completely honest I never thought of the Killer Croc as having any sort of depth because of how he's often depicted as this big pile of muscles with no brain.

However I thought this worked really well and it's good to see this kind of analysis of a character who's often forgotten about/ given the back seat to the likes of the Joker, Catwoman, Two Face, Riddler as well as other supervillains.

It's definately different so this is the whole reason why I like it very much :]
words behind my eyelids chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I like this. Most people don't give Killer Croc any depth whatsoever, which you did. Thank you.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Thanks for writing about Killer Croc! He's definitely one of the least-used characters on this site.