Reviews for Summer on the Beach
dsccc chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Hilarious that Tanya is the stepford style step monster! I love that because I am sick of her being the "other woman" to Bella in FF! She plays a fantastic bitch, so I hope you run with that!
dsccc chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
The prologue is a nice hook. I am looking forward to reading more!
Kendall94 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
That was really good..
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
I loved Emmett and Daniel's oath/promise thing. That was definitely my favorite part of the chapter. :D

I'm a little worried that Charlie and Tanya will try to get Bella back, even if Tanya would be happy that their gone.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Go Cullens!

I can totally imagine Alice forcing the family to wear all black and gloves to go scale the balcony and kidnap Bella while Emmett and Rose set up pranks for Tanya to find in the morning... :D

I love that Esme spilled the gravy, I hope the step-bitch's dress is ruined.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I think bitch is the only word that could ever describe Tanya. I hate her.

I'm a bit confused about the box...did Edward actually put it there or is that Alice's doing?
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I've made spaghetti the way Edward did a few times, it's delicious. :)

Aw, their first kiss...I just hope Danny doesn't try to scare Edward with some big brother protectiveness.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Rose plays dirty. :)

Tanya?...really? That's so...strange, but I've read stranger things. It'll be different to read a story where Tanya isn't hitting on Edward...unless you're still going to do that...ha, that might be funny. :)
riahray chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
I really like this story! I think it's better than The Other Cullen. UPDATE SOON ;)
StephyF chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Cute so far! Pls update.
mythicalcreatures428 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Righteous first chapter. And i know im like 4 or 5 days late, but according to your profile, your birthday was on the 4th, so happy belated birthday!

Keep up the good work with all your stories. And your girlfriend seems awesome and hilarious. i love the sequel to MLOONAA!

So im gonna go to bed now since i have nothing better to do at 2 in the morning, so bye!
fighter419 chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Great story. I hope you update soon. Keep up the good work. :)
Thunder's Blade chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
kool story!
jessieclow3 chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Great Story! i Really love the choice of tanya for the evil stepmom!
ldybug1701 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Aww, they broke her out. Bella's falling was hilarious. The Cullen's are the best. I feel a little better about Daniel now.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »