Reviews for Summer on the Beach
blackandivorykeys chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
So typically wonderful.

Keep up the updates... which you actually must type! Gasp!

Emmett chuckled from next to me, “Relax, Eddie boy. Alice knows where Bella’s balcony is. She climbed it earlier, remember?”

Hehe. :)
Jagga-Love chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
aww yeah.

That turned out awesome. But no tanya finding out?

I was awaiting for that the entire time. ):

LOL

anyways, shealove? THATS LIKE MY NAME!

i was like, whoa, she's cool.

But anyways, I gotta study, exams tomorrow fer summah school. LAST DAY! Aww yeah, and then i can help you all you want, m'dear! ;)

'Till the next time, blind duck,

-Ashley

;)
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Ha! Now I have a little message! XD

Ok so cool how you talk to shaelove too! I'm also writing a story that she reads and we message those funny little things I don't know what to call them (play on words?) ya I was horrible at it like I would say the wierdest things that wouldn't even make sense like :... ok I can't find the old messages but she wrote cool stuff!

lmao!

Well I can't say I didn't love this chappy once again!

I loved the part when Edward is all like are you ok? and bella is just behind the bed like WTF turn around or something!

LOL

Ok so I think Emmett should be my protector and I know everyother girl says this but come on... I'm canadian? Is that a better reason? lol nvm that was stupid and not worthy of getting emmett...Nevertheless I love him!

I'm super scared for the next chappy mostly because I went to see the Orphan last night in theatres! It was very suspensful:P

I'm a total freak when I watch scary movies.. Can't sleep or anything :P But yeah the next chappy sounds like insane intensityy!

Anyway, happy writing and I can't wait to read the next one!

Also it made my day knowing I made yours :D

-Ali
twilightluver666 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
this is a really good chapter !

but i wish they were longer but u dont have to listen to me since i just read stories and not write them :)
kitten007 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Aw. Edward came to save the day! (well, duh, but still) so romantic. Yea, I'm in a girly-swoony mood. I think this story just does that to me.

Anyways. I loved the part about Daniel swearing in Emmett as the official protector of Bella. I've always kinda wished I had an older brother to play that role with me. Though, a you ger brother is more than enough now.

Silly Bella always getting hurt. As soon as Emmett started joking about how he'd be grounded if he let Edward fall I knew someone would tall off the ladder, and frankly, with Bella's history, it was likely going to be her.

And I just have to say, I think it's so amusing when guys don't understand that girls don't like to change in front of them. Even when we know the guy appreciates our bodies, it's uncomfortable. So moving on now...

Just gotta say, footroza ALWAYS spells my name wrong when she has to type it out. (love you little b!)

And I have to admit, I got the curls one off my shampoo bottle. Didn't know eyebrows could unravel. That was pretty impressive. So do I get a prize for winning? Huh? Huh? )

new story: I'm very intrigued! Can't wait for more of that to come out. Until then though, I'm more than occupied with your other two stories.

You tremble my knees! (just for good measure)
mickey160 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
i totally think tanya is the POV in the snippet... haha POV made me think of big brother- power of veto... sure tanya totally has the power of veto! altho she kinda does...

ANYWAYS! i would totally love to fall from a ladder and be caught by Emmett! as long as he really did catch me and i didnt fall...
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
lets see both options are good but I think I'd rather change in front of Alice and Edward just the idea of no clothes around Edward takes my mind to different bad places lol.

I like the snippet, can't wait for that bitch to leave, and i can't wait for some fluff...i love the fluff -)
Kasa15 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
“Good, I now pronounce you the caretaker of Bella Swan. You may continue your duties.” I could see Emmett grinning through the darkness at Daniel

OhMyGod, I laughed my head off!
Dopeshieet chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
update update update as soon as possible. x
Angelwells chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
HM i would rather edward carry me but hey what ya gonna do, and i also wouldnt mind changing infront of him if i had a body like bellas.

this was a really great chapter, her night in shining armor coming to rescue you from the wicked witch. I would hope charlie would miss his kids, i mean he is their father after all. and hopefully this will be more of a wake up call for him and then perhaps he will stand up for his kids to tha bitch tanya.

great writing Hayden cant wait for the update. I so wish the Cullens would adopt me :D

Angel.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Glad they got out. Thanks for the update.
HaileyL chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
im lovin the story so far and cant wait to see the reactions of tanya and charlie

and i think i'd fall off a ladder lol.

cant wait for ur next update!
xxMarzbbyxx chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
wow, i think this is the best story i've read so far! iluvit. plz write more.
twilightluver666 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
This story is amazing! please hurry and post i want to know what happens & i have a request can Bella slap Tanya in some part of the story. Please?
redwinggurl chapter 5 . 7/17/2009